Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone here successfully abandoned sexuality?

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
I want to forget that women exist and focus on other aspects of life. I want to be a writer for example, and also have been practicing drawing and programming. But my sex drive is too strong and I can't avoid thinking about women. Do you have any advice? And no, I won't chemically castrate myself; No retard advice please.

just monkmaxx brO

I want to forget that women exist and focus on other aspects of life. I want to be a writer for example, and also have been practicing drawing and programming. But my sex drive is too strong and I can't avoid thinking about women. Do you have any advice? And no, I won't chemically castrate myself; No retard advice please.
Do not eat carbs and eat low calorie. I have done it and I don't masturbate for weeks when it used to be minutes or hours. If your calories are too high, you will still have a sex drive. What age are you? At 28, your hormones drop I think and you stop growing.

Do not eat carbs and eat low calorie. I have done it and I don't masturbate for weeks when it used to be minutes or hours. If your calories are too high, you will still have a sex drive. What age are you? At 28, your hormones drop I think and you stop growing.
This sounds like good advice, but I enjoy eating too much. How do I stop these cravings? I feel like my issue is more deeply rooted.

This sounds like good advice, but I enjoy eating too much. How do I stop these cravings? I feel like my issue is more deeply rooted.
Do fork put downs. The carbs and sugars make you crave more of them. Try eating nothing but eggs for a day, tell me how many you eat.

i still fap but don’t have sexual thoughts really ever. i fap more to fall asleep or to relieve stress.

i still fap but don’t have sexual thoughts really ever. i fap more to fall asleep or to relieve stress.
I always fap to fall asleep, its pure lifefuel cuming and just slowly drifting to sleep.

Unironic cope

I wish I could! I've considered chemical castration, but I doubt it would work because I've already suffered impotence (SSRI's) and it didn't necessarily decrease my libido.

I've looked into various possibilities to shut-off my libido, and nothing seems viable. Soldiers used to be given salt-peter to decrease their sexual impulses, but it was revealed to be a complete placebo.

I wish I could! I've considered chemical castration, but I doubt it would work because I've already suffered impotence (SSRI's) and it didn't necessarily decrease my libido.

I've looked into various possibilities to shut-off my libido, and nothing seems viable. Soldiers used to be given salt-peter to decrease their sexual impulses, but it was revealed to be a complete placebo.
Chemical castration just seems degenerate to me. I would never do that.

How the f do you do that? If you have any sort of testosterone in you and you go out in public, it's impossible.

That's true I suppose, but how do monks do it?

A lot of these guys started at a young age and their cultures do not promote western brain washing. But most important of all they usually keep to themselves locked up in a temple.

It's already over if you were born into western values and experienced all the pain and suffering that led you to being black pilld.

A lot of these guys started at a young age and their cultures do not promote western brain washing. But most important of all they usually keep to themselves locked up in a temple.

It's already over if you were born into western values and experienced all the pain and suffering that led you to being black pilld.
It hurts bro

That's true I suppose, but how do monks do it?
How do monks set themselves on fire while remaining composed?

burning-monk-on-fire.jpg

They resist every natural urge they have. It's a full time job.

I think its all cope tbh you cant leave it