Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill has anyone noticed how japanese videogames always have white characters?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
mario, zelda, sonic (see dr eggman), fire emblem, pokemon, etc and even anime like naruto, zatch bell, pokemon, cowboy bepop, etc.

people might say they're doing it to appeal to the whole word including the west, which will buy 70% of videogames, but if so, then why was alladin arab? why are anime and nintendo supposed to appeal to people in japan instead of solely western people?

this is JBWpill at its finest

Honestly being ethnic is brutal af, the damage to my SMV simply due to my race is horrific. Sometimes I wish I was born in my ethnic native country.

Honestly being ethnic is brutal af, the damage to my SMV simply due to my race is horrific. Sometimes I wish I was born in my ethnic native country.
aren't like 40% of japanese adults virgins?

No not really. I'm too focused on the game itself to care

Japanese are legit mentalcels I think. So many are extremely autistic. They have good SMV in SEA and some other places though.

18j0stawjronlpng.png

Literally all the characters on anime are white. It is very rare to see a nigger character on anime. There are no Japanese people in anime

Literally all the characters on anime are white. It is very rare to see a nigger character on anime. There are no Japanese people in anime
the only asian anime character ive seen is brock from pokemon. notice how in the show, he falls in love with white female nurses all the time but they all reject him

the only asian anime character ive seen is brock from pokemon. notice how in the show, he falls in love with white female nurses all the time but they all reject him
They are literally worshipping cumskins. They are making someone of their own race get cucked

the form of beauty is eternal.whiteness and bones isn't the same thing though even if they mostly correlate.

Ricecels are huge cucks, and need to be blackpilled asap.

Not suprising, whites are gods, nobody wants to look at ugly MCs

mario, zelda, sonic (see dr eggman), fire emblem, pokemon, etc and even anime like naruto, zatch bell, pokemon, cowboy bepop, etc.

people might say they're doing it to appeal to the whole word including the west, which will buy 70% of videogames, but if so, then why was alladin arab? why are anime and nintendo supposed to appeal to people in japan instead of solely western people?

this is JBWpill at its finest
They're supposed to be Asian, but their eyes look nothing Asian. It's a stupid modern art style of Japan in general. I think they're ashamed of their facial features.

Every anime character looks like white people until they show what they interpret as a white person which tends to be chiseled chads.

They're supposed to be Asian, but their eyes look nothing Asian. It's a stupid modern art style of Japan in general. I think they're ashamed of their facial features.

Every anime character looks like white people until they show what they interpret as a white person which tends to be chiseled chads.
they all are white af to me

they all are white af to me
Here's the example I mean.
A22da24ae5aa69f5eb0311b70ad5e10e0b2a09efv2 hq1

This is supposed to be Asian. Looks like a white guy to me, but no. He's meant to be Asian.
Screenshot 50611

Surely this one is white, right? Nope. Meant to be Asian again.

So what white guys look like in anime?
Main qimg b1e51afc7cc51d68c0dcb309525771d41
DfHS1nIXcAAQThJ1

Wide and thick chins, very strong chiseled jaws, a more masculine carved out nose other than a few lines like the usual anime look.
Every white person in general in anime are white chads.

japanese videogames always have white characters
mario
, zelda, sonic (see dr eggman), fire emblem, pokemon,
Mario's original appearance could've probably passed for Japanese:
Donkey_Kong_arcade_at_the_QuakeCon_2005.png

Japan released this Arcade to the American market 22 days after it debuted in Japan, so they obviously designed it to make money off American audiences. This isn't like anime where it's primarily marketed in Japan for years and then later adapted to US as an afterthought.

Eggman also seems a bit of a stretch to me TBH
attachment.php

Which pokemon VG char are you referring to? The protagonist looks Japanese enough to me.
370px-Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Red.png

etc and even anime like naruto, zatch bell, pokemon, cowboy bepop, etc.
So what if Namikaze Minato and his son are blonde? Most of the Naruto chars look Japanese.

Zatch's protagonist Kiyo Takamine looks Japanese to me, and who cares if a fucking DOLL has blonde hair? He's a doll.
kiyo&zatch.png

No point saying pokemon again: and who the fuck are you even talking about? Ash/Satoshi and Brock/Takeshi are clearly Japanese. At best you mean Misty/Kasumi and Jesse/Musashi since they're gingers? That's because Japs want to fuck gingers, u mad?
15365%20-%20Jessie%20Misty%20Porkyman%20Team_Rocket%20Wagner.jpg

which characters in Bebop are you talking about? Certainly not Spike, he's oriental:
19L3yQ7wiIF-pRFoAPNc_QVTjz9v-Ja3IBQgG-9Ft2w.jpg

can't be Faye either, she's Chinese, grew up in Singapore:
1*ftyGnVzLGDeGhuBPGa6Ncw.png

as for Jet Black, he always seemed Octaroon to me, not full white. I'm pretty sure you don't think Radical Edward is white.

people might say they're doing it to appeal to the whole word including the west, which will buy 70% of videogames,
but if so, then why was alladin arab?
It was set in the middle east, it would seem fucking stupid to change that, you may as well change the title too.

Scott Weinger and Brad Kane who did Aladdin's speaking/singing voices were very much white though.

If you look at the concept art in-dev, they also sorta-whitened the characters by the final draft:
aladdin_disney_concept_art_aladdin_45.jpg
aladdin_disney_production_drawings_aladdin_0.jpg

aladdin_disney_concept_art_jasmine_12.jpg
aladdin_disney_production_drawings_genie_03.jpg
aladdin_disney_concept_art_genie_61.jpg

why are anime and nintendo supposed to appeal to people in japan instead of solely western people?
White people appeal to Japanese and western alike, more Japs respect Whites than vice versa, sadly.

Mario's original appearance could've probably passed for Japanese:
Donkey_Kong_arcade_at_the_QuakeCon_2005.png

Japan released this Arcade to the American market 22 days after it debuted in Japan, so they obviously designed it to make money off American audiences. This isn't like anime where it's primarily marketed in Japan for years and then later adapted to US as an afterthought.

Eggman also seems a bit of a stretch to me TBH
attachment.php

Which pokemon VG char are you referring to? The protagonist looks Japanese enough to me.
370px-Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Red.png

So what if Namikaze Minato and his son are blonde? Most of the Naruto chars look Japanese.

Zatch's protagonist Kiyo Takamine looks Japanese to me, and who cares if a fucking DOLL has blonde hair? He's a doll.
kiyo&zatch.png

No point saying pokemon again: and who the fuck are you even talking about? Ash/Satoshi and Brock/Takeshi are clearly Japanese. At best you mean Misty/Kasumi and Jesse/Musashi since they're gingers? That's because Japs want to fuck gingers, u mad?
15365%20-%20Jessie%20Misty%20Porkyman%20Team_Rocket%20Wagner.jpg

which characters in Bebop are you talking about? Certainly not Spike, he's oriental:
19L3yQ7wiIF-pRFoAPNc_QVTjz9v-Ja3IBQgG-9Ft2w.jpg

can't be Faye either, she's Chinese, grew up in Singapore:
1*ftyGnVzLGDeGhuBPGa6Ncw.png

as for Jet Black, he always seemed Octaroon to me, not full white. I'm pretty sure you don't think Radical Edward is white.

It was set in the middle east, it would seem fucking stupid to change that, you may as well change the title too.

Scott Weinger and Brad Kane who did Aladdin's speaking/singing voices were very much white though.

If you look at the concept art in-dev, they also sorta-whitened the characters by the final draft:
aladdin_disney_concept_art_aladdin_45.jpg
aladdin_disney_production_drawings_aladdin_0.jpg

aladdin_disney_concept_art_jasmine_12.jpg
aladdin_disney_production_drawings_genie_03.jpg
aladdin_disney_concept_art_genie_61.jpg

White people appeal to Japanese and western alike, more Japs respect Whites than vice versa, sadly.
Ash Ketchum does not look Japanese with those big eyes

dum thread tbh
akira-vintage-movie-poster-original-1-sheet-27x41-8118-1-e1558722571595.jpg

Akira

hqdefault.jpg

Wicked City

f3d51829eabf5a3fb9584afb6ce6cb56.jpg

Ninja Scroll

...I could go on.

Last edited:
They dont look white either, no white guy has anime eyes.

It's just the way Japanese draw asians, no one would watch anime if they looked realistic, so they cope with the exagerated features.

They dont look white either, no white guy has anime eyes.

It's just the way Japanese draw asians, no one would watch anime if they looked realistic, so they cope with the exagerated features.
Those big eyes are white ppl eyes

Those big eyes are white ppl eyes
Alright, whatever makes you cope better.

The japanese see themselves as these anime characters though, you can call it a cope but they do. They're all just cartoons anyway so whatever helps you cope

Alright, whatever makes you cope better.

The japanese see themselves as these anime characters though, you can call it a cope but they do. They're all just cartoons anyway so whatever helps you cope
Subconsciously they draw them as white because they like white people. Most people I’ve met would probably think they’re all white

Subconsciously they draw them as white because they like white people. Most people I’ve met would probably think they’re all white
Probably tbh, it's just more suifuel for ricecels like me

Yeah its weird

Ash Ketchum does not look Japanese with those big eyes
800px-Yukio_Hatoyama_20090916.jpg

why do you assume Japanese people MUST have tiny eyes?

Anyway they ended up making his eyes smaller in the new Sun/Moon + Legends redesign to the point that fans of prior seasons are bitching about it:
dawbqrd-9cfe39ae-0cd6-4a98-996a-0c179a238b80.png

One thing you have to keep in mind though is next to Brock everyone's eyes seem big
main-qimg-9c501b583029ef00e8b9f9e378413b47.webp

800px-Yukio_Hatoyama_20090916.jpg

why do you assume Japanese people MUST have tiny eyes?

Anyway they ended up making his eyes smaller in the new Sun/Moon + Legends redesign to the point that fans of prior seasons are bitching about it:
dawbqrd-9cfe39ae-0cd6-4a98-996a-0c179a238b80.png

One thing you have to keep in mind though is next to Brock everyone's eyes seem big
main-qimg-9c501b583029ef00e8b9f9e378413b47.webp
That Asian guy you show has small eyes

Arguing about which ethnicity cartoons look like is pointless (they look white I agree tho).
What's more interesting is a pretty common trope where the love interest femoid is half white, has blonde hair, is described as beauty and her white parent is always her mom.
It's fucking hilarious, these are all acknowledged and explicitly told through story, and not some subjective interpretation of how drawings look like. Also the images you're using are made by Chinese trolls. I find them hilarious because they make Japs seethe

depends tbh

whenever its a western/fantasy setting the characters are almost exclusively white which Is reasonable, cuckpan needs to make less of those games though

other titles like sekiro / ghost of tsukushima / yakuza dont feature whites

Arguing about which ethnicity cartoons look like is pointless (they look white I agree tho).
What's more interesting is a pretty common trope where the love interest femoid is half white has blonde hair, is described as beauty and her white parent is always her mom.
It's fucking hilarious, these are all acknowledged explicitly told through story, and not some subjective interpretation of how drawings look like. Also the images you're using are made by Chinese trolls. I find them hilarious because they make Japs seethe
And Zelda and Mario aren’t asian

This is what you get for losing a war from getting nuked and having tiny penises. You curse your race with inceldom for generations

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back