Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill has anyone noticed how japanese videogames always have white characters?

You call it cope because you desperately want to believe I care. I'm not sure how this will benefit you but I assure you I dont.

However if it pleases you to delude yourself into thinking I do go ahead.

20200826 150318

They want their characters to be good looking so they model their characters after the white phenotype since asians are flat faced. Anime and vidya designers have to be somewhat redpilled/blackpilled.

They want their characters to be good looking so they model their characters after the white phenotype since asians are flat faced. Anime and vidya designers have to be somewhat redpilled/blackpilled.
And many people reject asian characters

Here's the example I mean.
View attachment 328933
This is supposed to be Asian. Looks like a white guy to me, but no. He's meant to be Asian.
View attachment 328934
Surely this one is white, right? Nope. Meant to be Asian again.

So what white guys look like in anime?
View attachment 328935View attachment 328936View attachment 328937
Wide and thick chins, very strong chiseled jaws, a more masculine carved out nose other than a few lines like the usual anime look.
Every white person in general in anime are white chads.
How they depict white people is actually closer to what real Whites look like. The characters that's suppose to represent Asians is what they wished they looked like. Some pretty boy/girl white looking hapas with colored hair and eyes.

Last edited:
How they depict white people is actually closer to what real Whites look like. The characters that's suppose to represent Asians is what they wished they looked like. Some pretty boy/girl white looking hapas with colored hair and eyes.
High IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back