Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Has anyone noticed how normie humor has become almost distinguishable from woman humor?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Normies have become so afraid to be edgy. TikTok brain rot has converted their humor to that of woman's. Probably because if you want to get likes on TikTok you have to appeal to women due to them being the majority of users.

Normies have become so afraid to be edgy. TikTok brain rot has converted their humor to that of woman's. Probably because if you want to get likes on TikTok you have to appeal to women due to them being the majority of users.
Considering the fact that every woman is as funny as a cat dying, I'm not surprised that none of what I see on TikTok (when posted here) is in any way funny...

Even when women attempt their version of edgy humor, is just "Not like other girls" femcel crap... That again, is not funny, and showcases how deeply insecure they are...

Normoloids lack any abstract depth of thinking and will go along whatever seems popular nowadays.

Considering the fact that every woman is as funny as a cat dying, I'm not surprised that none of what I see on TikTok (when posted here) is in any way funny...
Sharing tiktoks should be against the rules of this site it's always cringe

Even when women attempt their version of edgy humor, is just "Not like other girls" femcel crap... That again, is not funny, and showcases how deeply insecure they are...
Most "edgy" woman humor is just insulting ugly men.

normies become slaves to foids for pussy

Im more into gas the jews kinda humor

normies are low iq

Normie humor isn't even humor. All they do is repeat retarded shit they see on tiktok.

If there's one thing I fucking hate is when normgroids do epin cool jokes about games/movies/anime they've never fucking watched, like Neco Arc with Tsukihime or Touhou shit, normgroids are beyond subhuman

Foid humor is picking on every little thing guys do and being distastefully hypocritical. Their jokes usually go like, 'hahaha! guys be like' when their imaginary guy asks a question about a show they have expressed their interest in. They should be grateful that their insecure outrages have such good social cushions. Idk, if normies are that shite or have that level of immunity.