Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Has anyone of you ever felt like this before ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
For the past couple years, I've always felt like my webcam and phone camera was watching me and spying on me. Whenever I watch the news, I feel like the news reporter is sending me a fucking message about something that no one else knows about. It honestly feels like some people in my life are replaced by imposters sent to serve a political agenda or something.

cant say i have. all i feel is that its over. every single day.

For the past couple years, I've always felt like my webcam and phone camera was watching me and spying on me. Whenever I watch the news, I feel like the news reporter is sending me a fucking message about something that no one else knows about. It honestly feels like some people in my life are replaced by imposters sent to serve a political agenda or something.
I feel that way also. But instead replace it with gang stalkers outside my home taking pics of my house (i watch them through my cameras)

Yeah I still imagine my phone camera spying on me.

Nope if they was it can’t be controlled

I feel that way also. But instead replace it with gang stalkers outside my home taking pics of my house (i watch them through my cameras)
This is me as well, I've watched people take photos of me and videos when walking past, people took videos of my car as well when I had one, there was even some dude with a big camera in a window in Barcelona presumably taking video of me when I was on holiday once.

I just ignore it because clearly I'm better than them if they want to take photos of me. I take photos of things too but not random people, that's gay and weird. Hence the gangstalkers are gay and weird, and so I don't care what they want.

This is me as well, I've watched people take photos of me and videos when walking past, people took videos of my car as well when I had one, there was even some dude with a big camera in a window in Barcelona presumably taking video of me when I was on holiday once.

I just ignore it because clearly I'm better than them if they want to take photos of me. I take photos of things too but not random people, that's gay and weird. Hence the gangstalkers are gay and weird, and so I don't care what they want.
:feelsrope:

Have you been diagnozed with schizophrenia yet? If you haven't, you should see a psychiatrist stat.

Always lol

I also believe it but i stopped giving a shit

Mental illness can snowball from inceldom, leading to a sort of paranoia due to past negative experiences. For instance, I experience something similar: when I'm outside and hear someone laugh, my first instinct tells me they're laughing at me. I believe it's largely related to self-esteem issues. If one develops like a typical person, they would have a certain amount of self-esteem and would ignore these incidents because they'd know their own value and deduce that it couldn't have been about them. Since inceldom ensures the loss of all self-esteem, issues like these can develop. It might even be your brain trying to cope and add some value to your life by making you feel that you're so important that news reporters or other people are sending you these hidden messages. In the end, it might just be your brain trying to cope with your life.

Yeah I have a sticker covering my camera

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back