Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone played To the Moon on steam

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
It’s an indie game that’s about to get an anime adaption and the studio that is working on it has a higher budget than “Your Name” did

didn't know it was getting an anime, it has to be the most successful rpg maker game of all time right? Though I'm not sure calling it a game is accurate, more like a 2D walking simulator. I enjoyed it though.

No but has anyone here played Gingiva?
It's my most surreal gaming experience yet.

Looks like something I used to play on MoFunzone or armour games. Is it good? I imagine the plot is what's carrying it

Looks like something I used to play on MoFunzone or armour games. Is it good? I imagine the plot is what's carrying it
it is 100% a story driven game, it's got more in common with interactive fiction or visual novels. Very good though.

it is 100% a story driven game, it's got more in common with interactive fiction or visual novels. Very good though.
Ah no wonder it's getting an anime adaptation. Will probably check it out since it's so cheap. I'm surprised I haven't heard about it until recently when it's been out for so long.

im sure it's garbage

never heard of that. never played any other anime games other than dbz, pokemon, and phoenix wright lol.

if you like e.g. puzzles, abstract stuff, ..., etc.

you should check out "the bridge" on steam

ss_5a6aef6bc8b0d2019a0d4a755ba83f3004f08291.1920x1080.jpg

by the end of the semester, if i could remember my password/username on steam, ill let you, mogekolord, and the others try it.

It's one of 93 games I still have left to play.