Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s the minimum height and looks level to get women?

uglierthanthou

uglierthanthou

Scarred by women
A lot of basement dweller autists think it’s over if you don’t look like o pry which is not the case whatsoever. What do you think is the minimum looks threshold and height to pull. Once you meet the minimum looks threshold it’s about game. That’s why there’s a bunch of autists on looksmax lamenting and they’re high tier normie they’re just autistic and rot in their room. If you go to a club in my experience minimum height of 5”9 and mid tier normie face gets the job done if you have friends around you and aren’t an outcast.

You should speak like this considering you are a grayfag

You should speak like this considering you are a grayfag
It’s just the truth go out average men pull obviously if you’re a 5”5 subhuman like me you’re not getting shit. Average guys pull at the club that’s reality.

Last edited:
it depends on your ethnicity

white guys can get away with less

Depends how good your face is.
Even if you are 5'0, if you're a very attractive femboy you can find a girl who's around your height or slightly taller and who's into that.
After twink death your life is over however

If you have a chadlite face the minimum height is around 5'3 or the average height of a woman. It's salvageable if you're the height of a woman as long as you're still in the "normal human" range.

If you are non-NT none of what I just said applies, and it's over unless you're a tall 8/10 mogger.

depends on look + height + nt

Bruh these shitty black pill questions

Depends how good your face is.
Even if you are 5'0, if you're a very attractive femboy you can find a girl who's around your height or slightly taller and who's into that.
After twink death your life is over however

If you have a chadlite face the minimum height is around 5'3 or the average height of a woman. It's salvageable if you're the height of a woman as long as you're still in the "normal human" range.

If you are non-NT none of what I just said applies, and it's over unless you're a tall 8/10 mogger.
Whats a non nt

Die in a fire grAyfaggot

depends on look + height + nt
:yes:Plus money/status. Like 5'9 6/10 guys, 6' 5/10 guys, 6'3 4/10 guys, they will do fine but wont slay. As you lower the numbers difficulty increases more and more to the point that nothing compensates.

Oh autism aint that bad tho i got it and can still be confident and shit
It's not just about confidence. It's also about being relatable in how you think, what you're interested in, the way you talk to them ect.

Just saying not that bad as to not be able to get a girl without having 8/10 psl looks and being tall
Yeah cause only 8 psl guys fuck all the women.

Just saying not that bad as to not be able to get a girl without having 8/10 psl looks and being tall
7/10 if you're lucky
6/10 if your autism is VERY light
The more autistic you are the more your looks need to carry you.

For example, if you have PTSD you NEED to be attractive enough for women to approach you.

Nah bro knew a short ugly dude who got laid with some good looking girl
I didn’t say ugly and short. You have to be retarded to think you have to look like Barrett to get girls.

7/10 if you're lucky
6/10 if your autism is VERY light
The more autistic you are the more your looks need to carry you.

For example, if you have PTSD you NEED to be attractive enough for women to approach you.
Yea my autisms gotten really light it was only really noticable when i was a kid now it doesnt really do much to me also a 6/10 is htn right?

Yea my autisms gotten really light it was only really noticable when i was a kid now it doesnt really do much to me also a 6/10 is htn right?
yes 6/10 is htn, 7/10 is chadlite, 8/10+ is chad
Tell me your main hobbies and I'll tell you how light your autism is.

To be honest if you are confident and have shit to talk about that's already pretty good. What you say isn't incredibly important if she's attracted to you, you just need to talk about something confidently and not seem insecure.

To be honest if you are confident and have shit to talk about that's already pretty good. What you say isn't incredibly important if she's attracted to you, you just need to talk about something confidently and not seem insecure.
If you’re white and tall you can fuck there’s no reason to rot unless you’re Blackops2cel tier facially or shery6 on looksmax

Gym and fighting(boxing atm) also htn is really good looking if you have checked the psl thing

Usually it’s tall white “Incels.” Here who ascend because they never actually even tried before and end up getting girlfriends meanwhile I got rejected by a landwhale and got told I’m ugly af. I saw threads of guys on here who never even approached. How can you claim to be incel and never actually tried?

If you’re white and tall you can fuck there’s no reason to rot unless you’re Blackops2cel tier facially or shery6 on looksmax
white tall and non-nt does NOT fuck, especially if he's ugly
He gets considered dangerous instead of creepy

Ok GrAY + JoinedApr 14, 2024 + DNR

But to answer your question the minimum height is 6'0 ft no exceptions

Gym and fighting(boxing atm) also htn is really good looking if you have checked the psl thing
pretty normal hobbies to be honest, so what makes you an incel ? are you 4'11 ? ugly ? or have you never approached women

What psl thing ?

6'3 is the bare minimum tbh. You'll still lose to 6'5 guys but you won't die a virgin.

No way a GrAY just said my join date:feelskek:
Your join date doesn’t make your retarded statements anymore valid like saying 6”0 is minimum. Shows you never actually went out.

Once you meet the minimum looks threshold it’s about game.
game doesn't exist nigga. Once you get past the minimum height threshold, you start fucking the chick. Simple.

deal with it :cool:
Ok STUPID ASS FUCKING RETARDED ASS GrAY
20240414 093418

This thread just shows which users actually live in reality and which ones are living on TikTok. Normalfags rotting here trying to do mental gymnastics saying you have to be 6”5.

pretty normal hobbies to be honest, so what makes you an incel ? are you 4'11 ? ugly ? or have you never approached women

What psl thing ?
5 foot 7(not that bad) + my face is a lil deformed am improving tho

This thread just shows which users actually live in reality and which ones are living on TikTok. Normalfags rotting here trying to do mental gymnastics saying you have to be 6”5.

5 foot 7(not that bad) + my face is a lil deformed am improving tho
Sorry for doubting you
Definitely not unsalvageable so don't give up
How old are you ?

:yes:

what do you mean? It's reality and i didn't exaggerate shit.
Where the fuck do you live ? Unless you're in the midwest 6'0 is average, and you don't need to be average height.
You can even be shorter than the woman if you have other things to offer.
Height is really not that important as long as you're not a dwarf UNLESS your only vector of meeting women are dating apps

No amount of blackpill tiktok videos will change real world attraction.