Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Has anyone seen 'The Boys' on Amazon Prime?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Normies have told me it's good, and it looks interesting, but if anyone here has seen it, can you tell me if it's full of woke, feminist shit before I waste my time?

Normies have told me it's good, and it looks interesting, but if anyone here has seen it, can you tell me if it's full of woke, feminist shit before I waste my time?
Capeshit

everything normies like is shit

I've been watching it. There is some woke content, the rapist Aquaman turns into a simp and there are the obligatory grrl power characters and lesbians, the Karl Urban character mostly saves it though

My dad was watching that shit a couple of days ago; he recommended it, but his taste in movies are kinda shit, not gonna lie.

Why are you watching normie shit
Normies hate us

I don't watch normie shit

Yeah, it's pretty good

I don't have netflix or amazon prime because it funds woke propaganda like this.

Season 2 literally has a female Stormfrontcel superhereo. JFL.

Last edited:
one of the main protagonist got cuckold by the chad superhero

I have seen it - after watching the first episode I actually couldn't stop watching.

Think about just how sociopathic and manipulative most corporations are - then think about what a bunch of people with superpowers running around for said corporation would be like? Yeah. It's pretty bad. I think you will enjoy it. Capeshit is for kids cartoons and comics really. This looks at it much more realistically. You should really watch the first episode.