Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Has anyone seen the cucked mayor of London call himself a feminist?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
While standing by some landwhales.

Last edited:
You know the city is cucked when sand nigger is a mayor there

How does he manage to pull off being a curry and having the jew nose

Last edited:
uk is an incredibly cucked country. i hate my country so much, its literal hell for incels.

way more people than jobs, toxic hyper masculine culture and all the females act/dress like whores.

uk is an incredibly cucked country. i hate my country so much, its literal hell for incels.

way more people than jobs, toxic hyper masculine culture and all the females act/dress like whores.
Thanks man, I know where I'm not going when I go to Europe.

He is Arab also? An Arab male feminist as mayor. London has fallen.

He's the tripple threat. Arab, feminist, cuck. I don't think there's anything wrong with being arab though.

He's the tripple threat. Arab, feminist, cuck. I don't think there's anything wrong with being arab though.
No, it's just the combination of being Arab and a feminist.

Holy shit cringe. Also jFL how ugly.on video everyone is.
What a sick shithole.

London's mayor name is Sadiq?? JFL

It's over

The UK is going through some grim times

if i could move out of the uk i would.
I want to move out the US too. But I'm broke and I have pets I need to take care of. My plan is to go to south east asia once I accumulate a good amount of cash and find a reliable place to leave my pets.

I want to move out the US too. But I'm broke and I have pets I need to take care of. My plan is to go to south east asia once I accumulate a good amount of cash and find a reliable place to leave my pets.
Car price for a prius is that of a BMW down there

An Arab male feminist is like a Hitler loving holocaust survivor. kek

Do you have a US passport? The USA has this unique 'feature' that wherever in the world you go settle, you have to pay tax to the IRS.

Do you have a US passport? The USA has this unique 'feature' that wherever in the world you go settle, you have to pay tax to the IRS.
It is the stupidest thing in the world. I will never use banks in other countries if the US tries to tax me while living there. That's another reason crypto is a good thing. You can easily move it around undetected. I'm thinking of getting a dual citizenship because my parents are from a different country.

That means you gonna pedal everywhere

I heard you can get motor bikes really cheap or get a car rental. There is also lots of public transportation.

It is the stupidest thing in the world. I will never use banks in other countries if the US tries to tax me while living there. That's another reason crypto is a good thing. You can easily move it around undetected. I'm thinking of getting a dual citizenship because my parents are from a different country.
It's actually a scam and I wonder how international law accepts this US exception. I've heard very recently on French TV how people whose mum delivered their baby in the US while on a holiday got summoned to pay €3000 to the IRS without ever having lived there.
If they want to renounce their US citizenship they accidentally got they have to pay another €2000 (and they actually needed legal experts costing them another €6000) I'd have roped if I were a wagecuck and suddenly had to pay this for no fault of my own.

It's actually a scam and I wonder how international law accepts this US exception. I've heard very recently on French TV how people whose mum delivered their baby in the US while on a holiday got summoned to pay €3000 to the IRS without ever having lived there.
If they want to renounce their US citizenship they accidentally got they have to pay another €2000 (and they actually needed legal experts costing them another €6000) I'd have roped if I were a wagecuck and suddenly had to pay this for no fault of my own.
That is ridiculous. They leave people hopeless to fight against them. I wish more people wouldn't rope in those situations, and instead go after the system.

Last edited: