Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has not eating vegetables / greens hindered my growth?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I have hyper sensitive taste receptors since i'm an autist, and I couldn't stand the textures of things like onions, tomatoes, ect. I basically don't eat them at all, but is this stopping me from reaching my genetic potential? Am I a weakcel because of this?

No,it's the shit genetics you inherited

My mom made me eat vegan shit since as a kid, and I stil wound up short.

every fat kid i used to know as a child has ended up being 6ft+. pretty sure being a fat cunt with average height genes increases height potential greatly

No. It's good you didn't eat that shit. They just have toxins and antinutrients, maybe some vitamins and minerals, but essentially nothing that helps you grow new cells

No,it's the shit genetics you inherited
Yea it’s hindered your growth. Chad also didn’t eat his vegetables but he grew up to have the body of a Greek god.

Over time poor nutrition will age you way faster. My mother never eats vegetables, literally eats nothing but fruit, potato chips, and fried chicken, and she looks easily 25 years older than she actually is.

Nah meats are far better for your growth then vegetables because they give you the proteins your body needs to make more cells. If you ate a lot of low nutritional stuff like McDonalds and processed foods instead of homecooked stakes and porkchops that may have done it as well.

Probably not. Meat and protein likely has more to do with growth then vegetables