Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has the black pill made you vain as fuck?

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Before getting blackpilled I never even thought about things like height. But now every time I
see someone shorter than me i feel superior. And inversely, if I see someone that's taller than me I instantly feel inferior.

Fk this shit

yeah but face>height

Yes. I cannot stop obsessing over my nose, jawline, and dick.

NegroKing said:
Yes. I cannot stop obsessing over my nose, jawline, and dick.

wtf do you obsess over your dick now?

I use to not even care about height/appearance and after blackpill after blackpill I get filled with pure rage whenever I see a tall person, or someone with an attractive face.

GeneticFilth said:
I use to not even care about height/appearance and after blackpill after blackpill I get filled with pure rage whenever I see a tall person, or someone with an attractive face.

This. On one hand I'm glad I discovered the black pill, because it has forced me to put more effort into my appearance, but on the other hand it has made me vain like a femoid.

I've become really vain and judgemental of looks after being blackpilled.

NegroKing said:
It’s not big enough.

It sucks cuz even if you lookmax to 8+ you'll still have a small ass dick. Nothing you can do about that afaik.

NegroKing said:
It’s not big enough.

you are incel, why do you care about your penis size?

escape inceldom first

jagged0 said:
I've become really vain and judgemental of looks after being blackpilled.

I've also become way more judgemental of girls. I notice so many more subhuman women around me by looking 'trough' their fakeup.

nausea said:
you are incel, why do you care about your penis size?

escape inceldom first

That’s the problem. You’ll be confronted by it the minute you escape

NegroKing said:
That’s the problem. You’ll be confronted by it the minute you escape

seems you are self sabotaging

it's not your dick the issue

if you manage to get laid and the girl rejects you for your dicksize then you can come back and complain

I feel more inferior than I did before the blackpill because I see my flaws clearly. One thing I noticed is I definitely rate women in my head more often now, and I look at people's faces on the street more often, as if I am compiling a mental database to determine if my hypothetical Incel-Chad distribution curve is accurate. So far seems to be mostly accurate.

blickpall said:
I feel more inferior than I did before the blackpill because I see my flaws clearly. One thing I noticed is I definitely rate women in my head more often now, and I look at people's faces on the street more often, as if I am compiling a mental database to determine if my hypothetical Incel-Chad distribution curve is accurate. So far seems to be mostly accurate.

What's you hypothetical incel-chad distribution, then?

No. 

I never believed in the "Looks alone"-theory anyway, which is why I usually write "dominant high-status Chad" or a variation of that. 

Generally speaking, it makes you more aware of all these things, though. You get more aware of social status, more aware of height, face, dominance, etc. 

It's like seeing people dance without hearing the music they dance to. Their movements are weird and odd, they look kinda random but you also sense that there is a pattern and a rhythm to it, it's not just chaos and coincidence. The blackpill then is like taking out your blue earplugs and suddenly listening to the tune these animals are dancing to. 
And then feeling grossed out by it all.

GeneticFilth said: