Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hate anything that's even slightly romantic

• Thread starter Cunning Linguist
  • Start date
Cunning Linguist

Cunning Linguist

Deranged freak of nature
★★★★
I absolutely detest portrayals of love and romance in books and movies. It's something I've never had and it's completely unrelatable.
I've noticed there's a subset of incels who have hope and still desire the love of toilets. "Bro I wish someday a girl will look past my inceldom and like me for being me. I want to be held and comforted as she accepts me for who I am." Nigga how do you still think like that? Firstly, that'll never happen as foids hate incels and would rather fuck dogs. If you're on this site then there's definitely something wrong with you and ascending is going to be next to impossible. Secondly, how can they still harbor tender feelings toward foids after learning about their true nature? The thought of ever opening up to a woman makes my skin crawl. I will never feel anything other than cold hatred for them. Maybe I'm too far gone idk. I look at them as animals that won't hesitate to tear me apart when I don't benefit their existence. I will never love a woman, even if I miraculously manage to get a gf someday.

Tl;dr I hate the very idea of romantic love and I find it especially bewildering when I come across "romantic-cels"

Yeah agreed and same

Same. The only movies I will watch are truecel crime shit that is just focused on shit like hustling money and not foids

That shit is suifuel af. Thinking about romantic stuff is depressing when you're an incel :blackpill: