Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate how foids are allowed to say anything to guys and soyciety approves it

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
I fucking hate how foids are allowed to be as bitchy and annoying as they want in soyciety and normies will actually praise it:

"Oh she's just sassy!"
"She has a strong personality!"
" Modern woman kiddo...better get used to it! hehe"
"That's just her sense of humor!"

No, she's just a bitch.

Foids at school and work have said the most annoying shit to me and to other guys around:

"Eating alone again?? tee hee!"
"Oh you're coming back alone!"
"Why are you so quiet??"
"Keep digging that hole!"
"If we want to keep our jobs this is what we have to do OK?? Thanks byeeee"
"Be more assertive!"
"Take charge! Man up!"
"Don't you have any friends??"
"Don't be so sensitive!" - yet try talking shit to a foid and watch how fast she runs to some simp or starts crying to a higher up about muh harassment.

It seems foids have a radar for guys that high inhib, lonely and without a lot of friends and they target them for their dumb comebacks and passive aggressive mocking.

Lesson for inkwells - avoid foids at work, better yet avoid work completely and be a NEET :feelsEhh:...if that's not possible pick a profession with as few foids working in it as possible, they are scum. :society:

Must become lower inhib. Next time a foid dares to speak to you, make sure she regrets it. (this is not a call to commit crimes or violence)

Must become lower inhib. Next time a foid dares to speak to you, make sure she regrets it. (this is not a call to commit crimes or violence)
But HOW???

But HOW???
traci lords vampire GIF by BBQ Films

(gif unrelated)

Toilets are bullies, literally every toilet who has ever lived is a bully. I'm sure none of them can prove me wrong. :lasereyes:

In a ideal world toilets would have their vocal cords removed (cutting the tongue would ruin the toilet's blowjob function) in GTA 5.

I fucking hate how foids are allowed to be as bitchy and annoying as they want in soyciety and normies will actually praise it:

"Oh she's just sassy!"
"She has a strong personality!"
" Modern woman kiddo...better get used to it! hehe"
"That's just her sense of humor!"

No, she's just a bitch.

Foids at school and work have said the most annoying shit to me and to other guys around:

"Eating alone again?? tee hee!"
"Oh you're coming back alone!"
"Why are you so quiet??"
"Keep digging that hole!"
"If we want to keep our jobs this is what we have to do OK?? Thanks byeeee"
"Be more assertive!"
"Take charge! Man up!"
"Don't you have any friends??"
"Don't be so sensitive!" - yet try talking shit to a foid and watch how fast she runs to some simp or starts crying to a higher up about muh harassment.

It seems foids have a radar for guys that high inhib, lonely and without a lot of friends and they target them for their dumb comebacks and passive aggressive mocking.

Lesson for inkwells - avoid foids at work, better yet avoid work completely and be a NEET :feelsEhh:...if that's not possible pick a profession with as few foids working in it as possible, they are scum. :society:
Girl: you disgusting looking loser you’ll never be happy !

Normies while laughing :“Woman ! I never understand them ! “

YOU SAID NO VIOLENCE… but in that case, I’d only need an egg…:feelshmm:
You missed the footnote below the gif. The gif was unrelated

its the normie boomers. they raised the foids to be entitled cunts.