Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hate the way I look, almost no redeeming traits despite constant effort, need advice.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Not sure how else to put it except the title, I'm not exactly good looking and clothes never seem to fit properly, I have disproportionately long legs while having a disproportionately wide upper body despite gyming, drinking lots of water

You need to cope

Find some good copium

I have a severe pelvic tilt making my body looks like this:

IMG 0384

That means it doesn’t matter what I do or what I wear or what plastic surgery i get I will always look like shit.

The only way I to correct it is lifting weights and I can’t grow any muscles due to my anemia. I’m getting so frustrated that I’m considering steroids.

View attachment 1018271

That means it doesn’t matter what I do or what I wear or what plastic surgery i get I will always look like shit.

The only way I to correct it is lifting weights and I can’t grow any muscles due to my anemia. I’m getting so frustrated that I’m considering steroids.
The twinkiest pose ever

NI'm not exactly good looking and clothes never seem to fit properly
this is an incel trait, i feel the same way
most of my clothes don't fit me because I'm too short

this is an incel trait, i feel the same way
most of my clothes don't fit me because I'm too short
It's my composition, I'd share a pic of there wasn't a chance of doxx'd and I'm paranoid abt that

The twinkiest pose ever
That's actually terrible man, sorry to hear, possibly could be genetic but I'm moreso just a bit fat and my storage genes are all out of wack

View attachment 1018271

Here's me:

Attachments

• IMG_20231227_030822_424.jpg
    IMG_20231227_030822_424.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 17
Not sure how else to put it except the title, I'm not exactly good looking and clothes never seem to fit properly, I have disproportionately long legs while having a disproportionately wide upper body despite gyming, drinking lots of water
remember, if you're inherently ugly there's nothing can help you

remember, if you're inherently ugly there's nothing can help you
There honestly is with the right help, by that I mean someone who knows about sociology

There honestly is with the right help, by that I mean someone who knows about sociology
If you wanna compensate your appearence flaws for social skills if i got you right i'm afraid you're not gonna make it

View attachment 1018271

Sadly i am the exact same, what I fucking hate about it is how even when lean it gives a skinny fat look around your gut even when lean like I am, although I dont think the distinction between ATP and hyperlordosis is so easy, I also have scoliosis and I was able to identify that it is definitely scoliosis and not lateral pelvic tilt, when I find out if I have hyperlordosis or ATP i hope to god it is ATP since I think thats fixable, I could let you know a fix if you would like if I find something good, I dont think you necesarilly need to gymcel even though I do gym.