Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When I look back at my high school class, the Chads and Stacys have surpassed the nerds in every way imaginable.

Only when Ai completely takes over will we be a true meritocracy. Until then we have to suffer the hell of letting degenerate retards get everything in life handed to them because they are attractive.

so you have no excuse.
>Try to join college
>Umm you have to inject the vax or you can't go here
>Try to join military
>Umm you have to inject the vax or you can't go here
I didn't want to inject poison, so my options were severely limited.

Just be like Newton or Einstein create a new theory you got Time both are average to sub5 Newton never had sex and Einstein's first wife left

Also the salary for top tier med school graduate is not enough to buy a house.
What a joke. So your plan is to study hard, acquire lots of student debt, get a job that pays a shit tonne of taxes for single mothers impregnated by chads to live on, then never have enough disposable income to even buy a house? Why bother!?

I think the trope of succeeding later in life probably used to be true decades ago when a degree actually meant something and you could earn alot more than others with it.

Now chads and stacies can coast there way through to a uni degree since they dont mean much anymore, its more of a social environment to succeed in rather than an academic one, so the nerd does not win out like he used to, world has only gotten better and better for the top 20% in every way conceivable.

Now chads and stacies can coast there way through to a uni degree since they dont mean much anymore, its more of a social environment to succeed in rather than an academic one, so the nerd does not win out like he used to, world has only gotten better and better for the top 20% in every way conceivable.
My thoughts exactly. A lot more capable individuals right now. The only way out for common men is to gatekeep and monetize everything society takes for granted from common men. That's exactly what foids have done with sex. Alas! Men are just too pathetic and spineless.

I feel for you brocel, but at least you're in med school, which is better than what 99% of other people are doing.

It's such bullshit that superior social skills and connections outweigh higher intelligence.

I feel for you brocel, but at least you're in med school, which is better than what 99% of other people are doing.

It's such bullshit that superior social skills and connections outweigh higher intelligence.
Thanks brocel, and I agree with you completely that social skills are more important than intelligence. Sucks.

I’m sure everyone knows the movie/TV show trope that suggests that the ugly, unpopular nerds in high school (HS) will end up going to the best colleges, getting the best, most lucrative, most prestigious jobs and in the end living the best lives.

When I was in HS, I, a nerd, took that as a self-evident truth. Of course I would be rewarded for all my studying and superior intellect. The Chads and Stacys may be having fun going to parties, hooking up, drinking and doing all kinds of debauchery now, but one day, they would live to regret it.

Unfortunately, now that I’ve been out of high school for a few years, I see that that couldn’t be farther from the truth.

For reference, I went to a top private school in Canada. The academic requirements to get in were quite strict, so no one there was completely stupid. The student body skewed rich, but there were still quite a few poor kids on scholarship.

I was part of the “nerds” and graduated second in a class of about 200. And when I look at where my fellow nerds ended up, it’s pretty terrible.

A lot studied computer science, but at mid tier universities. None working for FAANG or other top tech companies. A lot also went for engineering, and are working “normal” jobs/internships. Quite a few others ended up in allied health professions, like pharmacy, rad tech and other med school reject fields.

Basically, everyone will make a fine living, but nothing exceptional.

Now, what about the Chads and Stacys?

Overwhelmingly, they ended up in med school. And not mid tier med schools like mine, but top med schools. Med school was the #1 choice of most nerds, but almost all were rejected.

The second destination was top law schools. Again, lots of nerds applied here, but were rejected.

The third destination was top undergraduate business schools. A single nerd I know ended up here, but so far he has gotten significantly worse internships and opportunities than the Chads and Stacys in his class.

Now, for my story.

I got into a mid tier med school. A respectable one, but not top tier like the Chads and Stacys. Unfortunately, it’s Chad and Stacy central. I’m in the same class as few old HS classmates, and they’re almost all Chads and Stacys whom I consider to be far beneath me in intelligence. Not only do I need to deal with that humiliation, but the Chads and Stacys in my class (as well as those in better med schools, naturally) are doing far better than me when it comes to building their CVs. They’re all execs in school clubs or interest groups, are involved in research, started companies, getting prestigious internships, etc.

As for me, my fate is to LDAR outside of going to class. My one friend who remains from HS, the valedictorian, also got into med school, but a low tier one, and he also just LDARs outside of going to class while the Chads and Stacys in his year flourish. They’ll probably all get into prestigious, high paying residencies like surgery while I will end up as some shit tier family doctor.

This is maddening to me. I can’t believe that I’m smarter (at least academically) than everyone else, yet will fail in life compared to them. I think it has to do with social skills. I just can’t network or sell myself like others can. Brutal socialskillspill. Also, I have no motivation to do anything other than go to class, and this seems to be a shared trait with other nerds as well as the incel community.

To make matters worse, the social environment in med school was so stressful for me that I developed schizophrenia. This made the administration force me to take a year off “to focus on my mental health,” making me lose the few friends/acquaintances I had in the process. This also ruins my CV and forces me to go to useless hospital-based therapy every day, which stops me from accomplishing anything productive during my year off.

TL;DR: I hate this gay Earth. The movies lied to me. Chads and Stacys do much better in life than incel nerds. They’ll succeed in life while I will fail despite being me being much smarter than them. Also, I’m a schizo now.

Also, and this goes without saying, the Chads and Stacys get to enjoy dating and hooking up, while the nerds I know are all virgins.

This is a subject that’s near and dear to my heart, and if I can, I’ll try to revisit this thread in the future with more examples.
Lifefuel :ahegao::feelsohh:
Nerds are always narcy faggots who believe they're superior to everyone else. Happily life humbles the shit out of them

I knew this thread was going to be some ropefuel

I’m sure everyone knows the movie/TV show trope that suggests that the ugly, unpopular nerds in high school (HS) will end up going to the best colleges, getting the best, most lucrative, most prestigious jobs and in the end living the best lives.

When I was in HS, I, a nerd, took that as a self-evident truth. Of course I would be rewarded for all my studying and superior intellect. The Chads and Stacys may be having fun going to parties, hooking up, drinking and doing all kinds of debauchery now, but one day, they would live to regret it.

Unfortunately, now that I’ve been out of high school for a few years, I see that that couldn’t be farther from the truth.

For reference, I went to a top private school in Canada. The academic requirements to get in were quite strict, so no one there was completely stupid. The student body skewed rich, but there were still quite a few poor kids on scholarship.

I was part of the “nerds” and graduated second in a class of about 200. And when I look at where my fellow nerds ended up, it’s pretty terrible.

A lot studied computer science, but at mid tier universities. None working for FAANG or other top tech companies. A lot also went for engineering, and are working “normal” jobs/internships. Quite a few others ended up in allied health professions, like pharmacy, rad tech and other med school reject fields.

Overwhelmingly, they ended up in med school. And not mid tier med schools like mine, but top med schools. Med school was the #1 choice of most nerds, but almost all were rejected.

The second destination was top law schools. Again, lots of nerds applied here, but were rejected.

The third destination was top undergraduate business schools. A single nerd I know ended up here, but so far he has gotten significantly worse internships and opportunities than the Chads and Stacys in his class.

Now, for my story.

I got into a mid tier med school. A respectable one, but not top tier like the Chads and Stacys. Unfortunately, it’s Chad and Stacy central. I’m in the same class as few old HS classmates, and they’re almost all Chads and Stacys whom I consider to be far beneath me in intelligence. Not only do I need to deal with that humiliation, but the Chads and Stacys in my class (as well as those in better med schools, naturally) are doing far better than me when it comes to building their CVs. They’re all execs in school clubs or interest groups, are involved in research, started companies, getting prestigious internships, etc.

As for me, my fate is to LDAR outside of going to class. My one friend who remains from HS, the valedictorian, also got into med school, but a low tier one, and he also just LDARs outside of going to class while the Chads and Stacys in his year flourish. They’ll probably all get into prestigious, high paying residencies like surgery while I will end up as some shit tier family doctor.

This is maddening to me. I can’t believe that I’m smarter (at least academically) than everyone else, yet will fail in life compared to them. I think it has to do with social skills. I just can’t network or sell myself like others can. Brutal socialskillspill. Also, I have no motivation to do anything other than go to class, and this seems to be a shared trait with other nerds as well as the incel community.

To make matters worse, the social environment in med school was so stressful for me that I developed schizophrenia. This made the administration force me to take a year off “to focus on my mental health,” making me lose the few friends/acquaintances I had in the process. This also ruins my CV and forces me to go to useless hospital-based therapy every day, which stops me from accomplishing anything productive during my year off.

TL;DR: I hate this gay Earth. The movies lied to me. Chads and Stacys do much better in life than incel nerds. They’ll succeed in life while I will fail despite being me being much smarter than them. Also, I’m a schizo now.

Also, and this goes without saying, the Chads and Stacys get to enjoy dating and hooking up, while the nerds I know are all virgins.

This is a subject that’s near and dear to my heart, and if I can, I’ll try to revisit this thread in the future with more examples.
Read every single word. I had a little bit of schizophrenia too ,l was laughing always at my jokes in my head and other shit , but that was only because I was completely isolated all the year. In a certain way others where responsible for this , that's why you cannot succeed in live without others. That chads and Stacy have an healthy life and better mind thanks of that . Like it wasn't enough if you are a subhuman to be noticed you need to be a genius so everyone know who you are by your status . That's the only way you can succeed in life , others don't become famous but obviously get better life and money compared to the avarage cel . I wish you the best luck(if it can help you feel motivated etnich cel with poor parents have way beyond you so you are not at bottom)

Read every single word. I had a little bit of schizophrenia too ,l was laughing always at my jokes in my head and other shit , but that was only because I was completely isolated all the year. In a certain way others where responsible for this , that's why you cannot succeed in live without others. That chads and Stacy have an healthy life and better mind thanks of that . Like it wasn't enough if you are a subhuman to be noticed you need to be a genius so everyone know who you are by your status . That's the only way you can succeed in life , others don't become famous but obviously get better life and money compared to the avarage cel . I wish you the best luck(if it can help you feel motivated etnich cel with poor parents have way beyond you so you are not at bottom)
Thanks brocel, good luck with everything.

In Canada to do endocrinology, you need to do 3 years of internal medicine first, which is hell.
Why is it hell? Is it more difficult than programming?

I've never seen a Chad or Stacy coder/Linux Engineer.

Last edited:
Why is it hell? Is it more difficult than programming?

I've never seen a Chad or Stacy coder/Linux Engineer.
It’s not that technically difficult, it’s just that you’re on call a lot and need to cover a lot of nights at the hospital, at least that’s what other doctors have told me.

Now, for my story.

Hell you probably make more money than I do, or even the Glowies. How are things now? You're a doctor which is pretty damn cool.

This world isnt for us, people literally dribble a ball or sing a song and the cash flows but it couldnt have flown the same for other many types of labour/service? Its clearly systematic. It results in shit like this, people molded or faking it constantly, due to demands that revolve around unnatural ideals that are far from how we as a species should even be

Hell you probably make more money than I do, or even the Glowies. How are things now? You're a doctor which is pretty damn cool.
Not a doctor, just a med student who’s currently suspended due to his interest in ER