Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hating gays makes no sense

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
A gay man is basically one person that is not competing for woman. The more gay man the more chances for heterosexual males.

There's more gay man than lesbian woman, and that's a great thing. Woman that identifies themselves as bisexual are mostly just heterosexual but they are just more ambiguous.

Homosexuality could be a way of nature to equilibrate the surplus of man over woman around the world. This is not proved but is actually a help in that way.

Anyway we should support gay man and hate on lesbians, cause they actually can have man but refuse.

Fuck faggots they are too friendly with holes.

this is 100% a bait thread :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Yeah nice try. I'm not falling for this garbage bait

Main qimg e4910c8953e3c58697ee73a24f8c6d0c

this is 100% a bait thread :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
This is not a bait. And if they want to ban me just for stating a fact, wherever. Gays actually benefit heterosexuals cause they fuck between them and doesn't compete in the sexual market.

Beyond over 4 op.
Nice bait tho

A gay man is basically one person that is not competing for woman. The more gay man the more chances for heterosexual males.

False. Many gay Chad(lites) still have sex with foids just for the power trip or whatever.

Fuck faggots.

I hate phaggots who judge incels despite themselves playing on easy mode.

don't really care about gays tbh

@knajjd

What's your opinion on this?

High IQ tbh. Only thing that I hate about faggots is that they are extremely friendly with holes.
Only argument against your reasoning is moralfaggotry.
Based. I also hate this kind of gays, but then I remember they are just a puppet for holes and doesn't create any sexual connection

Gay chad will still drown in pussy

Homosexuality could be a way of nature to equilibrate the surplus of man over woman around the world.

Being gay means you like boy butt. Women go for gay Chads and they are just as opportunistically heterosexual as lesbians.
Foids who call themselves lesbians get pregnant as teens at higher rates than other ones. Being gay doesn't exclude accepting advances from women; it just means you are a gay pe_do and that women like you more to the point of flirting with you while your straight male looksmatch is an incel. All homos are a part of the Jewish-led alliance of the bad who should die against the good. It is degenerate and the consequence of a society of high average mutational load. Gays are a sign of genetic destruction and national collapse which they are also the co-harbringers of.
Faggotry is also very disgusting which there is probably a biological reason for as the emotion of disgust is to warn us of bio-hazards.

being pro gay doesn't help you in any way eiher, why support random schlomo shit for no reason? unless...

being pro gay doesn't help you in any way eiher, why support random schlomo shit for no reason? unless...
Just stating a biological fact
Being gay means you like boy butt. Women go for gay Chads and they are just as opportunistically heterosexual as lesbians.
Foids who call themselves lesbians get pregnant as teens at higher rates than other ones. Being gay doesn't exclude accepting advances from women; it just means you are a gay pe_do and that women like you more to the point of flirting with you while your straight male looksmatch is an incel. All homos are a part of the Jewish-led alliance of the bad who should die against the good. It is degenerate and the consequence of a society of high average mutational load. Gays are a sign of genetic destruction and national collapse which they are also the co-harbringers of.
Faggotry is also very disgusting which there is probably a biological reason for as the emotion of disgust is to warn us of bio-hazards.
I think most gays don't want to touch a female sexually cause they don't feel any attraction and probably don't get hard either.

They should be 100% gay or shut up. But forcing gays to be heterosexual and join a female is stupid. Is one female less that is with a faggot, cmon, do you really want that?

"The more gay man the more chances for heterosexual males"

No, incels would still be incel. Don't be so naive, If foids can't get a guy they want they would rather stay single or use their vibrators.

Gays can't give their race a new generation of children, that is why traditionalist whites don't like gays.

I
Gays can't give their race a new generation of children, that is why traditionalist whites don't like gays.
I'm conservative and monogamy supporter. But right now how world is, a fucking sexual market, what's the problem with gays?
Heterosexuals also decide not having children and even abort them, so what?

I dont hate gay people. I hate people who are gay. Can't hate who I don't know about. Exactly the problem with all of those faggots.

This entire thread phaggots me.

Idk how it's still alive tho.

Been saying this for ages.

I'm conservative and monogamy supporter. But right now how world is, a fucking sexual market, what's the problem with gays?
Heterosexuals also decide not having children and even abort them, so what?
You can't call yourself conservative and approve of fags, it doesn't work like that. True conservatism is the original one, not today's cucked version.

I hate fags for the same reason I hate SJWs and trannies. They are abominable scum that needs to go away from society.

Hate barely ever makes sense

Why, literally why, would there be any reason for sane straight men to support such degeneracy?

The LGBT movement was created with the main purpose of feminizing men by promoting degeneracy and even more rights for females, since they are usually feminists as well. Thus, by supporting them, you are basically a cuck.

You make a valid point except for the fact that faggots are usually massive soys and cucks.
These same soys and cucks are the reason we are in this mess.

There's more gay man than lesbian woman, and that's a great thing. Woman that identifies themselves as bisexual are mostly just heterosexual but they are just more ambiguous.

Homosexuality could be a way of nature to equilibrate the surplus of man over woman around the world. This is not proved but is actually a help in that way.

Anyway we should support gay man and hate on lesbians, cause they actually can have man but refuse.
I don’t like gays because they flirt with me and try to get into my pants.

Do you know what makes sense though? Hating women

What if I told you faggot Chad men are literally having sex with women as much as they're with men?

Only incel gay men only fuck other men. Chad-fags are still having tons of sex with women "for the lols".

You see the "oh no the chad is gay" meme thing thats always use to get joked about in pre-politically correct times (zoomers maybe missed this?) its because Chad has casual sex with foids, then he tells her "oh sorry sweetie im gay, I only have serious relationships with other men teehee"

Why, literally why, would there be any reason for sane straight men to support such degeneracy?
My reason is above. Im thinking that if they were hetero my chances would be even lower

I don't hate gays

I dont necessarliy hate faggots nor do I like them, I feel indifferent towards their kind, but I will say that I do despise some of their flamboyant behaviors.

I hate gays and trans (because of their degenerate obnoxious behavior) and feminists.