Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hating gays makes no sense

Being gay means you like boy butt. Women go for gay Chads and they are just as opportunistically heterosexual as lesbians.
Foids who call themselves lesbians get pregnant as teens at higher rates than other ones. Being gay doesn't exclude accepting advances from women; it just means you are a gay pe_do and that women like you more to the point of flirting with you while your straight male looksmatch is an incel. All homos are a part of the Jewish-led alliance of the bad who should die against the good. It is degenerate and the consequence of a society of high average mutational load. Gays are a sign of genetic destruction and national collapse which they are also the co-harbringers of.
Faggotry is also very disgusting which there is probably a biological reason for as the emotion of disgust is to warn us of bio-hazards.
TL,DR this muh jooz moralfaggotry :dab: :soy:
Why, literally why, would there be any reason for sane straight men to support such degeneracy?

View attachment 194616

The LGBT movement was created with the main purpose of feminizing men by promoting degeneracy and even more rights for females, since they are usually feminists as well. Thus, by supporting them, you are basically a cuck.
All this doesn't really matter, since im not gay. However bisexual chads need to be murdered.

Just think about the mindset you would need to suck a cock. It would take me $4 billion.

These "people" are insane.

Inclined to agree. If all extremely attractive men were gay women would feel more pain.

Faggots are degenerates. They rape and have sex in public.
They spread AIDS! :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

A gay man is basically one person that is not competing for woman. The more gay man the more chances for heterosexual males.

Cope. Homosexuals have contributed heavily to the development of consumer culture and dating culture which are strictly anti-male and pro-female.

Feminists and homosexuals are allies, which is why every other foid whore has a "gay bestie."

Last edited:
95% of "gay" men are just larping so they can be a female's "gay best friend", or they can gain some virtue signal points. You can't all of a sudden, at 16 years old, say that you are gay.

Fuck faggots, they are still a part of the soyboy faction

I don’t like gays because they flirt with me and try to get into my pants.

I think most gays are incels in denial. The only perso that have evershow me sexual atraction was a gay. They are desesperate for any hole.

I think most gays are incels in denial. The only perso that have evershow me sexual atraction was a gay. They are desesperate for any hole.
Could be. My cousin is gay and also has Aspergers. He is in a relationship with another guy who has aspergers. Both give off extreme incel vibes. The gays that aren’t have a mutation in their X chromosome.

Gays degenerated society to a level of open specialness where women can show their asscheeks to half the city and still claim to be innocent virgins.

I want civilization to fall; if I can't have the trad life than nobody should.

High IQ tbh. Only thing that I hate about faggots is that they are extremely friendly with holes.
Only argument against your reasoning is moralfaggotry.
I'm conservative and monogamy supporter. But right now how world is, a fucking sexual market, what's the problem with gays?

Incels would be better off if LGBT sympathized with us for being sexual outcasts due to things we cannot control. People are afraid to come out of the closet because they are afraid of getting bullied and judged by others, self aware incels are afraid to be open and self identify as incel because they are afraid of being bullied and judged by others. Any gay IT lurker reading this should remember that telling incels to "go to therapy" is like telling gay people to "pray the gay away", telling incels they need medication instead of surgery is like telling gay people they need electro-shock therapy instead of acceptance from others.

I'd say that have pretty much done nothing to harm incels, that's including all of the SJW and male feminist gays too. Femoids are the ultimate evil, and most of their evil is defended, enforced, and funded by straight males. Gay men couldn't even make us suffer 0.01% of what femoids, chads, betacucks, boomers, and the government have made us suffer even if they tried as hard as they could.

I don’t like gays because they flirt with me and try to get into my pants.
Cope, even if it's gross, that's still positive human interaction. If someone is trying to get in your pants, that means they see you as a real human and not a malformed subhuman.

Incels would be better off if LGBT sympathized with us for being sexual outcasts due to things we cannot control. People are afraid to come out of the closet because they are afraid of getting bullied and judged by others, self aware incels are afraid to be open and self identify as incel because they are afraid of being bullied and judged by others. Any gay IT lurker reading this should remember that telling incels to "go to therapy" is like telling gay people to "pray the gay away", telling incels they need medication instead of surgery is like telling gay people they need electro-shock therapy instead of acceptance from others.

I'd say that have pretty much done nothing to harm incels, that's including all of the SJW and male feminist gays too. Femoids are the ultimate evil, and most of their evil is defended, enforced, and funded by straight males. Gay men couldn't even make us suffer 0.01% of what femoids, chads, betacucks, boomers, and the government have made us suffer even if they tried as hard as they could.

Cope, even if it's gross, that's still positive human interaction. If someone is trying to get in your pants, that means they see you as a real human and not a malformed subhuman.
Gays will fuck anything that has a cock dude. Many don’t have any standards at all.

Idc about LGTB cucks tbh. My point is not what they are, my point is just that the more gays that don't fuck foids the better.

Idc about LGTB cucks tbh. My point is not what they are, my point is just that the more gays that don't fuck foids the better.
Gays don't betabux, simpbux, orbit, or bully other men for foids either. Every gay man is a loss for feminism, the only gays who benefit them are SJWs and male feminists. If a majority of gay men were pro men's rights and didn't bootlick feminism, the media would paint gay men the way that small Christian YouTube channels do.