Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL have a brutal teenpill for valentine's day

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

I did not to see this today. Purest suicidefuel. Disgusting and sickening. I honestly felt worse from seeing this than any time I've gotten piss drunk.

Gave head at 14 "but they're just wittle babies" STFU

also the whore deleted her account, was looking forward to bullying her tbh

14 year old and brags about giving head. One can at least hope that people in her class see those posts and slut shame her.

Mogged by a 14 Year old.

Chad gets her at the tightest and high tier normie gets her when her cunt is blown out and loose.
I did not to see this today. Purest suicidefuel. Disgusting and sickening

I just want to die :feelsrope:

She seems to have left him. Her body count is probably already double digits. "She was a bitch". Yeah no shit.
Images
Broke up

14 year old and brags about giving head. One can at least hope that people in her class see those posts and slut shame her.
14 year old kid teramogs us in terms of life experiences without even trying :feelsugh:

Maybe in another life.

Fucking lol a 14 year old has a sex bucket list

"B-but theyre just children"

Their lives are infinitely better than ours, even if they die tomorrow their lives will be superior no matter what we achieve, even if you cure cancer you will be a loser compared to them

Having sex in your early teens is everything

Congratulation Bukgetti for your cute and innocent couple. May you big nose crooked smile neanderthal looking people be healthy and grow into a big happy family.

This is making me really sad, because it shows me how much I have missed out in life or in my teens...

I hope she gets bullied into roping in-game

This is making me really sad, because it shows me how much I have missed out in life or in my teens...

Cant get over how shes pressing her boobs against him

Must be nice to experience that

Based and high IQ