Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "lonely" female on Valentine's day

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If you see a "lonely" female on Valentine's, she is single by choice. She is happy being single. She is happy without a partner because she already has a circle of friends she can spend time with on Valentine's day. On Valentine's day, there are multiple simps and cucks sending her messages. In actuality, she isn't alone at all. She is single because she is waiting for Chad to pick her up.

Every woman has constantly normies, high tier normies and chadlites simping for her in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs. Women literally cannot be ''lonely''.

If a woman is ''lonely'', it means she hasn't found a chad yet.

Every woman has constantly normies, high tier normies and chadlites simping for her in the hopes of getting some pussy crumbs. Women literally cannot be ''lonely''.

If a woman is ''lonely'', it means she hasn't found a chad yet.
Exactly

Women be like:

“Omg fuck love! Miss independent. I’m riding solo. I’m all alone. Omg I’m a loner.”

Meanwhile she rejected 500 men and got cream pied by Chad last week

A foid invented the word "quirkyalone". QED

Women be like:

“Omg fuck love! Miss independent. I’m riding solo. I’m all alone. Omg I’m a loner.”

True

Water tbh man.
men are so thirsty nowadays, that they´ll gladly fuck a bitch that comes crawling out of lava
with flesh hanging off her bones

Women be like:

Thats the result of dating apps and social media I guess.
They have an abundance of men to choose from, so why settle for these 500 High/ Low tier Normoids

Who brought the water refreshments?

If you see a "lonely" female on Valentine's, she is single by choice. She is happy being single. She is happy without a partner because she already has a circle of friends she can spend time with on Valentine's day. On Valentine's day, there are multiple simps and cucks sending her messages. In actuality, she isn't alone at all. She is single because she is waiting for Chad to pick her up.
She is busy chadgazing over the millions of photos of chad that she has stored on her phone