Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Have a nice saturday everyone:))

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-

These people are all troubled souls. They need medical help.

Wouldn't even stick my dick into those STD and semen infested slits.

These people are all troubled souls. They need medical help.
Wouldn't even stick my dick into those STD and semen infested slits.
Fucking cope. All I see here is things I missed out on. Having sex with prime foids and sating my raging libido. Now everything is just emptiness.

Fucking cope. All I see here is things I missed out on. Having sex with prime foids and sating my raging libido. Now everything is just emptiness.

me too, though prime for me is 18 and it’s all downhill from there (sorry bureaufaggots you’re not catching me you fucks). If these sorority sluts are 19+ then not prime prime. Still good though.

but college is the time when foids are away from their parents’ grips and they can truly let their inner sluttiness and whore behavior come out in full swing. for many of these college sluts, this is the time when we incel have the best chance, from 0% to 0.0001%, bc a drunk slut will fuck almost anything, and more so if she went through a breakup or she has raging daddy issues or she’s just a complete whore.

High school you need to be invited to a party plus if you don’t have a car your parents need to drive you there or you need friends to drive you there. But if you have strict parents then you have no shot.

College is the time to fuck and fuck and fuck, and even do shady shit and for the most part get away with it. Colleges just kick you out if you do really stupid shit, whereas in the real world you go to prison potentially.

Exactly.

To be a functioning, mentally healthy male we should have experienced either this or a loving monogamous relationship in our teens (or both).
We got neither and we are screwed for life

This is what we all missed out on, parties and sex during prime teenage years

These people can vote btw

Just remember that these are some poor cucks' daughters

they frame and height mog me. Standing beside them i would look like an alien. To think all of us couldve been born careless chads or normies getting pussy and friends, but nope, genetics fucked us. We are doomed.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: