Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hello incels. Nice to meet you guys

I make 60000 afghani a year which is around 800 euros. That is a lot for aghan people. I am averagely rich guy. I want to go to amerika or europe in future I am saving for that
Prices here are insane, like in rich european countries. I barely make anything since im useless guy with no skills. It would be good for you to work there and save up money then return home as rich.

Prices here are insane, like in rich european countries. I barely make anything since im useless guy with no skills. It would be good for you to work there and save up money then return home as rich.
Yes that is the plan I want to follow. I heard japan is also accepting immigrants who work hard. Maybe there is also good. I dont know. Eventually I want to return to afghanistan ofcours

This is a really low effort greycel..kinda glowing a bit

This is a really low effort greycel..kinda glowing a bit
What is a greycel? I really like this site. I always use reddit and I was on r/inceltears and saw this site there. I really like the incels and dont like the western gays there

What is a greycel? I really like this site. I always use reddit and I was on r/inceltears and saw this site there. I really like the incels and dont like the western gays there
can we frame this post? Original

I hope you enjoyed all the free guns and stuff we left y'all...