Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have any brazilcels here tried to incestmaxx?

L

Lanz

Recruit
★★★

Is incest in Brazil really that common?

delicious-yummy.gif

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

Hahaha...I recall the time my half-cousin deliberately allowed herself to be arrested by the police for violence. She did this, of-course, due to her genetic attraction to Pean features.

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

Yes. Just denigrate them on this site. It is sufficient.

Holes are a lovely joke for us.

Jungle-monkey moment.

Incest is based as fuck and the best way to ascend, but let me create the scale.

This list is progressive, with each option becoming worse than the prior at a high rate.

Father Daughter
Uncle Niece (best since none of us will be fathers)
Older Brother Younger Sister
Cousins
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Younger brother Older Sister
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Staying an incel
Mother Son
All good
the-gorilla-look-chad-davis.jpg

This is referenced in popular songs and there is a saying here which translates too "God created cousins so we wouldn't have sex with our sisters".

But this doesn't happen in every family. I know very few occurrences of this. I guess it's more common in the northeast, since they are unbelievably retarded and drag the nation down.

infuriating because i don't have a sister or a female cousin.
i wish i had a sister or female cousin to sniff them while they are sleeping and eventually fuck the cousin

Last edited: