Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any of you guys ever been betrayed by a group of friends?

F

finally_dead

Greycel
I'm not sure even how to write this shit down. I've been pushed out of my group by one person I thought I could trust so now I'm here. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I feel sick, never fucking trust normals.

another GrAY friend haver

btw, “This member limits who may view their full profile” = gay

we’re your new friend group now little GrAYcel

btw, “This member limits who may view their full profile” = gay

we’re your new friend group now little GrAYcel
Lol. I would be fully anonymous if I could, used to imageboards unfortunately so I may have to get used to it.

sadly yes brocel
and some of there were outcasted subhumans on top of that, thats why you cant trust anyone not even incels

Not by group of friends, and not outright betrayed, but I have been used for ulterior motives, and I'm such a dumb sperg that I can't see through some things (three of many examples: a dyke foid was friendly with me b/c she didn't want to venture out to places alone, and ghosted once she found her other scissor / guys have befriended me only to start hitting me up for money regularly / classmates were nice to me so they can copy my assignments and sit next to me while they look at my sheet during exams)

sadly yes brocel
and some of there were outcasted subhumans on top of that, thats why you cant trust anyone not even incels
Lmao it literally was other incels too. I'm not even sure if you can call them that, the one that pushed me out was a fucking normalfag druggie who's had sex before. But I met them on an incel site. I seriously feel enraged every time I think about it. You think they'd get it but then they pull the same shit normals do. And maybe I'm the problem I don't fucking know but they didn't have to fucking betray me.