Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have any of you oldcels ran out of copes?

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
I'm well on my way to becoming an oldcel since I'm 29. I was thinking and I'm a little concerned of the possibility that someday I may run out of copes. You know, if I just lose interest in the things that give me LifeFuel, what do I even do then? If you think about it, copes are just distractions used to draw attention away from the obvious void in our lives. I guess I'm just afraid if all my copes eventually die and all I have left is the glaring reality of loneliness with nothing to mitigate it :cryfeels:

I'm an old man too, JFL when you spend your prime rotting in your room. My favorite copes are lifting and bodyweight exercises. Bought a pull up/dip bar and barbell so I'm ogremaxxed just from years of isolation and working out. I'd reccommend this to every incel here.

I'm an old man too, JFL when you spend your prime rotting in your room. My favorite copes are lifting and bodyweight exercises. Bought a pull up/dip bar and barbell so I'm ogremaxxed just from years of isolation and working out. I'd reccommend this to every incel here.
I've recently started gymceling, it's mostly been pretty good other than the obvious mogging from being in a public gym

I'm 36 and no.
In fact my coping skills have improved mostly thanks to genuinely enjoying my work and regular income.

I'm 36 and no.
In fact my coping skills have improved mostly thanks to genuinely enjoying my work and regular income.
What line of work are you in?

I've recently started gymceling, it's mostly been pretty good other than the obvious mogging from being in a public gym
Crank out some bodyweight stuff along with lifting, its a lot easier to recover from and don't neglect squats like I did bro.

I'm well on my way to becoming an oldcel since I'm 29. I was thinking and I'm a little concerned of the possibility that someday I may run out of copes. You know, if I just lose interest in the things that give me LifeFuel, what do I even do then? If you think about it, copes are just distractions used to draw attention away from the obvious void in our lives. I guess I'm just afraid if all my copes eventually die and all I have left is the glaring reality of loneliness with nothing to mitigate it :cryfeels:

pick up tetris , play fighting games , lern how to properly lucid dream, draw . meditate , alcohol / drugs ...

I'm "only" 26 and I ran out of copes a while ago. I still play video games, I watch the same sitcoms over and over again blaring in the background the entire day, I browse the internet and I read books now and then. But I'm tired of all these things, this has been my routine for more than a decade now, probably closer to 2. But I don't like doing anything else in life, literally nothing interests me. Fuck I hate life.

I still enjoy fapping, playing video games, food, watching anime, listening to music and daydreaming at age 31. Been doing these since like forever.

Gymcel won't last.
Sooner or later you'd feel more frustrate.

I go through phases being content or bored and frustrated but I don't see copes ever truely running out as long as the internet is on.

Yes, but with age you get more stoic, the pain fades and you stop caring.

Running out of people who helping me to search for cute adorable loli

Yeah, I'm 26 and I'm fresh out of copes. Might suicide soon tbh