Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you guys ever feel like beating the shit out of parents

uglybrat

uglybrat

Banned
-
My parents are the reason why I'm an incel I have fucking shit genes and they still have the audacity to ask why I'm single I just wanna fucking beat the living shit out of them especially my dad that niga is so ugly and it pains me that I look just like him. Sometimes I just have the urge to seek behind him and fucking behead that fucker for causing me all this much pain.

Strong first post GrAYman

Did you tell them why?

No, I dont. My family are the only people that somewhat care about me.

how can a foid be incel

Not a foid
uglybrat

uglybrat

My parents are the reason why I'm an incel I have fucking shit genes and they still have the audacity to ask why I'm single I just wanna fucking beat the living shit out of them especially my dad that niga is so ugly and it pains me that I look just like him. Sometimes I just have the urge to seek behind him and fucking behead that fucker for causing me all this much pain.
Kill them

All the time.

Your parents are the reason for your existence and all the suffering in this life. They must be hated.

My parents treat me like shit and then go back to pretending to be nice to me and any lashing out at them cause stress and they threaten and throw insults at me and tell me I can move out and they they are being nice to me i should be gtratful to them and that at least im not out on the streets homeless. I honesly dont have a choice should have saved up money but they wouldn't let me work fuck this so much.

Last edited:
Fuck those faggots especially my midget kike father I want him dead so I can inherit $$$$

Your parents are the reason for your existence and all the suffering in this life. They must be hated.
They're 95% of the reason of my suffering. The other 5% is luck. If I inherited the recessive genes that would've made me a 6'3 Chad, then my parents wouldn't even have to lift a finger.

yes and i have before