Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have any other here have a comfort bag ?

D

Dokes

Self-banned
-
Whore Foids sense of entitlement never ceases to amaze me. The other night i was walking and this Foid was at least 30 m ahead of me . The tart was texting on her mobile. I was just strolling minding my own business when all of sudden she started talking really loud. From what i could tell her she had called some simp telling then that she was being followed by some Creep and the simp was their comfort to her. WTF i move as slow as a sloth but caught up because u were too busy looking at u self.
I really wished i had my comfort bag of zip wires , hydrogen perxode bottle , taser , ski mask , bowie knife but alas i just had basic bag of groceries and did not retaliate .

Shame we don't have the wep wheel in GTA irl :feelsbaton:

I really wished i had my comfort bag of zip wires , hydrogen perxode bottle , taser , ski mask , bowie knife but alas i just had basic bag of groceries and did not retaliate .
lost oppurtunity take these stuff always with u it wont happen again :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back