Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Have fever and headache after vaccine second shot

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
wtf is this shit. why I am sick? regret getting that vaccine, whole night body in pain, no sleep, fucking headaches and back pain. legit feel close to death .
@gymletethnicel did u get any symptom

I had same. Only lasted about half a day.

XDDDDDD EAT SHIT NIGGER LOLOLOLOL

U have shitty side effects now...just wait in like 5 years when you notice the long term effects :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: all for garbage fake virus that doesn’t even exist :feelsYall:

U have shitty side effects now...just wait in like 5 years when you notice the long term effects :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: all for garbage fake virus that doesn’t even exist :feelsYall:
:feelshehe:

@mental_out is a british tranny and eats shit
He is angry because he will never be a woman
and he is getting cucked by curries in England

kill yourself @mental_out

>is warned the vaccine is poison
>ignores the warnings and takes the poison
>gets poisoned
>complains about being poisoned

>is warned the vaccine is poison
>ignores the warnings and takes the poison
>gets poisoned
>complains about being poisoned
lolol this isn’t even 1/100th of it. No vaccine ever has outright hit you straight off the bat like these Covid vaccines do...which means that there is so much chemical shit in there they legit can’t hide it until later and it’s forced to come out just a little bit in the beginning. No vaccines ever had THAT much poison in it before. Not only injecting yourself with Chemicals but chemicals so potent that they hit you as soon as it initiated contact.

I wouldn’t be scared of the initial poison sickness tho, Imagine what’s gonna happen in a few months or years :society:

there is a spike protein which multiplies itself within the cells. And it is the same stuff which is also made by the virus. And also it breaks through the (BBB) blood brain barrier and reaches the brain. There are people who died after taking the vaccine the msm censored the news and said the death cannot be related. Vaccines generally takes more than 5 years for it to be fully developed and tested.
the vaccine also inflames your organs.

Might as well get the real corona and develop antigens. Its the same shit with vaccines anyway.

why did you even take the vaccine:feelswhat:

[UWSL]U have shitty side effects now...just wait in like 5 years when you notice the long term effects [/UWSL]:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:[UWSL] all for garbage fake virus that doesn’t even exist [/UWSL]:feelsYall:

dont worry about it, just be happy you're a good goy, mr. shekelstein will be very pleased with you.

J&J/AstraZeneca/Moderna/Pfizer thanks you for your service

I took pfizer, i only felt bitterness and pain in the left arm and leg. Im not sure should i get the second dose.

Yeah, slight fever after first dose. Arm is numb as well. Will probably be fine tomorrow though.

This is my first dose though, I heard the second one has worse symptoms.

You'll be fine in a few days probably. Which vaccine did you get? I got Moderna.
I got moderna second shot. first shot didn't do much. I read that Pfizer had least side effects, should have gotten that one if I could redo

Are you feeling better now? Fever and headache is common, I don't think it's a cause for alarm if you have these symptoms the day after vaccination.
yeah I took some melatonin and Tylenol then was able to fall asleep and woke up feeling better. alot of the old pain partially gone
i got pfizer 1st shot last week, my whole torso hurt for a day but other than that there was nothing, better not be some gay shit they put on there:worryfeels:
yeah for vaccine should be prepared for a few side effects it seems, can't do energy heavy work after getting it
Why did you even take it in the first place?
I might travel later this year and so would likely need vaccine card filled

Inceltrait. I also got covid after the vaccine. This shit is afucking meme.

I got my first Pfizer shot this morning. About 8 hours later it started to hit me, sore arm, tired, dizzy, chills, it feels like the early symptoms when you get the flu.

Is it better than getting Covid? I dunno, but if this vacccine is a "tiny, weakened" version of the virus then the real thing would probably kick my ass pretty good.

I got my first Pfizer shot this morning. About 8 hours later it started to hit me, sore arm, tired, dizzy, chills, it feels like the early symptoms when you get the flu.

Is it better than getting Covid? I dunno, but if this vacccine is a "tiny, weakened" version of the virus then the real thing would probably kick my ass pretty good.
I think vaccine hits harder than the virus tbh.

Mine is on Thursday, hopefully it gives me a critical stroke.

wtf is this shit. why I am sick? regret getting that vaccine, whole night body in pain, no sleep, fucking headaches and back pain. legit feel close to death .
@gymletethnicel did u get any symptom
told ya

But CNN said it was safe :(

JFL at you vaccine tards, shit is going to be worse then the original polio vaccine.

Moggs me because access to vaccine.

Should've listened to the Daily Stormer. Have fun in hell NPCs. Seriously.
We all have literally been warning you cunts for the better part of a year not to take the gene modification MRNA Satan 666 BEAST "vax" & yet here you are.
This will literally be the worst decision you've ever made & you will regret it for the rest of your life (however long that is lol)
You're literally no better than the braindead normies who do exactly what mommy govt tells them to do, in fact that's what you are. Normies. Goyim. Unthinking Cattle. You have no will of your own & are happy to let Bill Gates decide your entire lives for you.
I feel no more pity towards you & sincerly hope you suffer. Suffer along with all of your fellow retards literally lining up for slaughter.
Get rekt Vaxxy lol :feelshaha: