Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have Jews ever built a civilisation?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was viewing this reply by Afriancel and I thought if I ever heard, read or saw a major piece of infrastructure built "solely" by black Africans none exist. Then I remembered somebody said only whites and rice(the ones in China/Japan) have ever built civilisation.

So i was wondering if Jews have ever built a civilastion all on their own? I know Israel dont count because they suck trillions from German tax payers for a holocaust many say didnt happen

Have have destroyed 1000s though

Have have destroyed 1000s though
Lol so they are on the same level as blacks then? Is that why blacks are a protected class anywhere Jews rule ? Which i guess is currently the West?

Think I heard they had some kingdoms thousands of years ago

Last edited:
Lol so they are on the same level as blacks then? Is that why blacks are a protected class anywhere Jews rule ? Which i guess is currently the West?
They use "revolutionaries" to fight against the "tyrannical" establishment. They are using foid, troons and niggers as of now. Sometimes even mullas

They use "revolutionaries" to fight against the "tyrannical" establishment. They are using foid, troons and niggers as of now. Sometimes even mullas
How do they use the Mullas?

They claim muslims are persecuted minorities or something. You know same script

Jews leech civilizations built by others and sabotage at the same time. They lie, kill and steal too. Jews are same as niggers and muslims. They will reap what they sow when the time comes.

the jew is a man of many masks, he has no solid identity but he infects others

the jew is a man of many masks, he has no solid identity but he infects others
what you mean many masks? You mean today he larps as muslim, tommorow as Anglo, next day as gay activist?

what you mean many masks? You mean today he larps as muslim, tommorow as Anglo, next day as gay activist?
quite literally lol. i believe most of the internet is empty and it's only jew larpers who put impressions on people's minds the real people who actually use the internet. when the jews were in europe they had to larp as other faiths so they were crypto jews.
Sayanim hasbara zionism trolls agents

the internet has only gotten more toxic since the jews infiltrated it. liked the old days better when the internet was obscure. the jews poisoned the wells once again
quite literally lol. i believe most of the internet is empty and it's only jew larpers who put impressions on people's minds the real people who actually use the internet.
View attachment 1100536