Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its true, sandniggers are low iq

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
i was reading that before islam, the middle east had irrigation systems and canals built by Romans, Persians, Coptics of Egypt. It was the cradle of civilisation because it had good agriculture from brilliant infrastructure.

Then sandniggers invaded. The infrastructure like in South Africa and USA slowly slowly started crumbling . The young high iq Romans, Persians, Coptics all left the areas and went to maybe India or Byzantine. The old workers remained because too old to leave and they kept everything running. Then they died. The sand niggers could still patch up any faults in the canals and irrigation infrastructure but eventually the problems started mounting up and the Sandniggers gave up.

All the infrastructure went to complete shit and collapsed and turned to dust and the place turned into a famine stricken 3rd world shithole. Till today the sandniggers never ever rebuilt the infrastructure and import ALL their food. If today Russia says no wheat for Sandniggers then 90% of all sandniggers will STARVE. Let that sink in for a minute

Still not as low IQ as Sub Saharan niggers

i was reading that before islam, the middle east had irrigation systems and canals built by Romans, Persians, Coptics of Egypt. It was the cradle of civilisation because it had good agriculture from brilliant infrastructure.

Then sandniggers invaded. The infrastructure like in South Africa and USA slowly slowly started crumbling . The young high iq Romans, Persians, Coptics all left the areas and went to maybe India or Byzantine. The old workers remained because too old to leave and they kept everything running. Then they died. The sand niggers could still patch up any faults in the canals and irrigation infrastructure but eventually the problems started mounting up and the Sandniggers gave up.

All the infrastructure went to complete shit and collapsed and turned to dust and the place turned into a famine stricken 3rd world shithole. Till today the sandniggers never ever rebuilt the infrastructure and import ALL their food. If today Russia says no wheat for Sandniggers then 90% of all sandniggers will STARVE. Let that sink in for a minute
Aren't Persians and Egyptians sand niggers too?

Take pride in knowing that sandniggers are the best shitskins.

South Mesopotamia was a cradle of civilization.

Akkadians and Phoenicians are Semitic people

Aren't Persians and Egyptians sand niggers too?
Not Arab blood and were not muslims before. ALL inventions and philosophies in the midlle east are all by Persians even Islam copied Zoroastrianism. Just google Zoroastrian 5 daily prayers and washing before prayers

Take pride in knowing that sandniggers are the best shitskins.
Lol a curry that has nothing to do with sandnigger blood is jumping in as if he is ARab. Lmao

Lol a curry that has nothing to do with sandnigger blood is jumping in as if he is ARab. Lmao
Are you illiterate? I meant you should take pride.

Are you illiterate? I meant you should take pride.
But why would Sandniggers be the best shitskins? Infact they probably the worst after niggers. Currys are more civilised than sandniggers, currys work hard making curry in restaurants, running shops, working for whites as managers, doing building but sandniggers are just on welfare or doing crime.

But why would Sandniggers be the best shitskins? Infact they probably the worst after niggers. Currys are more civilised than sandniggers, currys work hard making curry in restaurants, running shops, working for whites as managers, doing building but sandniggers are just on welfare or doing crime.
You're thinking of the top 0.01% of curries. The average curry is playing with cow shit with his friends. Sandniggers achieved far more as a race.

Hinduphobic-meme.webp

You're thinking of the top 0.01% of curries. The average curry is playing with cow shit with his friends. Sandniggers achieved far more as a race.
What exactly did Sandniggers achieve? Their religion is a copy paste of Zoroastrianism and Christianity. In other words not original sandnigger thought. They didnt conquer much , without none sandniggers soldiers they would never have conquered much outside of their deserts, sp again as a race what did they did do on their own like the Brits or Germans?

They let all the infrastructure go to shit and even after 1400 years they still cant rebuild the irrigation canals?

Holy SHART, you mean to tell me sandniggers are... Le dumb?
Who could've thought!? Next thing you'll say is "Foids actually care about looks"

I guess you sunni

What exactly did Sandniggers achieve? Their religion is a copy paste of Zoroastrianism and Christianity. In other words not original sandnigger thought. They didnt conquer much , without none sandniggers soldiers they would never have conquered much outside of their deserts, sp again as a race what did they did do on their own like the Brits or Germans?

They let all the infrastructure go to shit and even after 1400 years they still cant rebuild the irrigation canals?
Most ancient discoveries and inventions that are still useful in the modern day were from Arabs.
I guess you sunni
No I'm curry.

Holy SHART, you mean to tell me sandniggers are... Le dumb?
Who could've thought!? Next thing you'll say is "Foids actually care about looks"
no foids are kind, empathetic, loving and nurturing. How dare you , you nazi, racist racist masoginist:feels:

Most ancient discoveries and inventions that are still useful in the modern day were from Arabs.
Lol tell me you low iq without telling me.

Dude those inventions came from Iranians i.e PERSIANS not fucking Arabs or Jews or Ethiopians but from PERSIANS.

Lol tell me you low iq without telling me.

Dude those inventions came from Iranians i.e PERSIANS not fucking Arabs or Jews or Ethiopians but from PERSIANS.
They're still sand.

Muslims are THE lowest iq humans to have ever walked this earth, average Muslim iq is 40

The so-called muslic scientists were irreligious and persecuted by the islamic state
Sandniggers used to be good before they discovered Islam and started cousin-fucking. Had they not cousin-fucked so much, they'd be near equals with whites today.

The Hindu influence was the number system, and sandniggers used it to create an even more advanced concept.
Cope we literally calculated Earth's circumference and made trigonometric functions 1500 years ago

No I was claiming we were superior in development of mathematics than those sandnigger.
We were good in the past as well, but Hinduism destroyed our race.

We were good in the past as well, but Hinduism destroyed our race.
Curious if you are Buddhist or Hindu, as most people from your country are Buddhists