Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have no emotions anymore!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Dont feel anything besides sometimes anger. Years of isolation and bullying made me this.

I know how you feel. I used to get really angry and break things and cry my eyes out but now I’m so apathetic towards everything. I’m hopeless.

I know how you feel. I used to get really angry and break things and cry my eyes out but now I’m so apathetic towards everything. I’m hopeless.
same lets go ER together #nohomo

SSNRI made me feel again actually

Have been shut-in NEET for years and experienced the same lack of emotions you describe but then I started taking an SSNRI and now I actually feel happiness every now and then but also severe sadness (not that numb feeling of despair but actual, genuine sadness).

Pretty good tbhtbhngltbh

Have been shut-in NEET for years and experienced the same lack of emotions you describe but then I started taking an SSNRI and now I actually feel happiness every now and then but also severe sadness (not that numb feeling of despair but actual, genuine sadness).

Pretty good tbhtbhngltbh
where did you get SSNRI?
I don’t trust the Jew pills tbh
tbh

Same here. can't feel anything anymore except for anger. the closest i can come to happiness is releasing that anger by doing something physical and/or drinking. i can't even cry anymore. Even though i've tried, i havent cried in years

All I feel are the negative emotions.

I sometimes feel sadness too

Same here. can't feel anything anymore except for anger. the closest i can come to happiness is releasing that anger by doing something physical and/or drinking. i can't even cry anymore. Even though i've tried, i havent cried in years
same
same

Over for stoiccels @Stoiccel