Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nothing ever got better i just became more emotionally dead.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i mean in a way you could say things have gotten better since they affect me less. but really i just became dead inside. they say being stoic has benefits but it kind of just feels like the normies won.

>i dont stir up conflict anymore just for the lolz
>i avoid any confrontation
>i think very hard before i do anything so being drunk isnt even being drunk anymore.

i am no longer a free spirit. i am very emotionless and stoic and non reactive like an Asian. its over. i feel like a cuck following these rules all the time.

i mean in a way you could say things have gotten better since they affect me less. but really i just became dead inside. they say being stoic has benefits but it kind of just feels like the normies won.

>i dont stir up conflict anymore just for the lolz
>i avoid any confrontation
>i think very hard before i do anything so being drunk isnt even being drunk anymore.

i am no longer a free spirit. i am very emotionless and stoic and non reactive like an Asian. its over. i feel like a cuck following these rules all the time.
also its worse since im no longer a teenager and this is how adult males are supposed to act. women can do anything as per usual tho.

You're not living, you're just existing. Welcome to the club.