Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

have you accepted your fate

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
have you accepted your fate that this is what it is and inceldom will rot you forever. I'm kinda desentesized pain rn over this past years. I have no direction anymore, I could rope if I could or go ER if I could in Minecraft.

I still have hope I will ascend. Otherwhise I would have already roped.

No, im dilusional
You are too probably. If your dick still gets hard your brain actually believes you have some chance of cooming in a puss

A long time ago brocel

have you accepted your fate​

Sort of.

But I still have some hope that I'll ascend someday.

quite some time ago i did, now it's time to cope

I’m close to accepting my fate, it’s not easy tho. Especially when there’s half naked whores everywhere.

look in the mirror for long enough and think of every ''good'' moment in your life, compare it to the average experience of everyone else, and you will realise there is a 0% chance of good life for you

Yes I have accepted this grim fate. I will never be 100% slayer. I will never be like Peter North.

It's not over, it just never ever began

No, there is hope till I die

My only hope is to anti-age to the time of puberty and hold it there.
This way the body has time to grow taller. I was sick of malaria and malnutrition so I fast tracked through puberty.

When I was younger, the thought of losing an eye is the worst nightmare. I'm older now and going back to puberty is just something interesting to think about - not much about growing taller and getting women.

Last edited:
I think we lost the moment Stalingrad was held

I was blackpilled too early, and I accepted my fate a long time ago. I will never kill myself in my current predicament, but I'm ready to die. I'm just numb to the pain.

I had accepted my fate a long time ago

No, I will become rich, I will develop sex androids. Foids and Normalfags will cope and seethe.