Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents think I can get a gf/a wife

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
This is humiliating as fuck because the way my mom spoke to me, I could tell that she was completely normal and maybe a little bit happy. I don’t know why I get so fucking angry when people speak like that to me. It’s like I’m being brainwashed and I can’t help but hate it when it happens. How can you expect your ugly manlet son to have a gf? Sounds like she is grooming me to be a betabuxx. She said “You gonna have your wife ….. blah blah blah. You and your wife in the future……” I don’t even know how to react to this. I wish I could tell her that I won’t be here in a few years and I will rope soon.

I’m KHHV and it’s humiliating how you can be happy if you get a wife as a KHHV. ( No female will be attracted to me but if it ever happens, they’ll run away when they find out I’m a KHHV.)

My mother and other family members try to gas light me into thinking I'm handsome. It's fucking brutal to be lied to like that. I talked about getting surgery to my mother and she spend 30 minutes gaslighting me. I fucking hate my mother for burdening me with manletism. If my dad at least got a girlfriend about 165cm I could have been sub5 with average height and not a midget with autism.

Typical sexhavers not understanding what it's like to be a trucel.

Certified curry moment :feelsYall: trad curries always think that anyone and everyone has a reproductive right even if he/she looks like a goblin. I hate curry boomers from the deep of my soul, they dont understand the present dynamics, and how whory the gen z curry foids have become

My mother and other family members try to gas light me into thinking I'm handsome. It's fucking brutal to be lied to like that. I talked about getting surgery to my mother and she spend 30 minutes gaslighting me. I fucking hate my mother for burdening me with manletism. If my dad at least got a girlfriend about 165cm I could have been sub5 with average height and not a midget with autism.
It feels like they are cuddling you too much and I hate it

Nearly impossible for incels to get a girlfriend

:feelsrope:

Sounds like she is grooming me to be a betabuxx
it is, she know women and she herself would never go in bed with man like you but keep telling lies so you will serve some 40 year old roastie.
Women support each other, their common interests, and to have you work for them it's in their best interest.

Brootal gaslighting. It’s humiliating to be gaslighted like that
my mother told me such lie many times "you're very handsome and even my female coworkers say that" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

There’s a reason you’re a KHHV boyo
next time your mother tells you lie that you're attractive, tell her why does then no woman wants to spend time with you

next time your mother tells you lie that you're attractive, tell her why does then no woman wants to spend time with you
I want to go there and smack the hell out of her… And the fact that she seems happy when she says those things makes me lose my mind

I want to go there and smack the hell out of her… And the fact that she seems happy when she says those things makes me lose my mind
i don't understand how most guys stay bluepilled, even living with your mother since you were born til age of 18 is enough to at least have an idea what female nature is like and what they're like. Especially when your mother doesn't try to hide it.

i don't understand how most guys stay bluepilled, even living with your mother since you were born til age of 18 is enough to at least have an idea what female nature is like and what they're like. Especially when your mother doesn't try to hide it.
You can observe the blackpill in front of you IRL

A foid will never understand how the world works for an incel. They live in a parallel universe with opportunities everywhere - even the ugly foids.

Same.

I'm a fucking 30 yo KHHV who still lives with my parents, and my mom is still like ''you just need to talk to a girl''.

Drives me fucking mad. She genuinely thinks there's like a line of women waiting for me to talk to them.

Are the only child/son in the family?

Not the only child but I’m the only son. Does it have anything to do with it ?
Yeah. I've seen alot of parents like yours with only one son. They are in similar situation to yours

Yeah. I've seen alot of parents like yours with only one son. They are in similar situation to yours
They should’ve thought twice before deciding to procreate

This is humiliating as fuck because the way my mom spoke to me, I could tell that she was completely normal and maybe a little bit happy. I don’t know why I get so fucking angry when people speak like that to me. It’s like I’m being brainwashed and I can’t help but hate it when it happens. How can you expect your ugly manlet son to have a gf? Sounds like she is grooming me to be a betabuxx. She said “You gonna have your wife ….. blah blah blah. You and your wife in the future……” I don’t even know how to react to this. I wish I could tell her that I won’t be here in a few years and I will rope soon.
My mom is like that too. It annoys me because she always has to bring up the whole gf/wife bs. Whenever she talks about it I get angry and tell her otherwise. She then starts to gaslight me saying I won’t get a gf with my attitude. The hypocrisy of foids is unreal.

Same my father is fucking delusional

They do for me as well, it's probably wishful thinking, bluepilled retardation or just them trying to be nice.
I've considered telling them to try going on tinder with my picture and making sure to put in the profile that I'm a disabled NEET but it hasn't come up in a while.

99% of the people on here are a product of parents that had no idea what the fuck they were doing honestly these sex havers have all ruined our lives in their own way by giving birth to us and making us be part of a disgusting and painful system that only leaves us towards the life of slavery and rejection all I have going for me is my copes I wish the United States had a strict eugenic program which only allowed a few people to reproduce and all the workers of the low class would just be immigrants who would eventually move back to their own country we also need to have a lower population we are taking way too much of the Earth's resources

I won’t get a gf with my attitude.
What a bunch of bs. I remember years ago Mine fucking admitted to my father the reason she fell for him was because he was “ handsome.” and told me that height and face do not matter at all. She also chose a guy(my dad) who was taller than all of her brothers. JFL at the hypocrisy of foids man. This is comedy ngl.

Same.

I'm a fucking 30 yo KHHV who still lives with my parents, and my mom is still like ''you just need to talk to a girl''.

Drives me fucking mad. She genuinely thinks there's like a line of women waiting for me to talk to them.
This is why I cut off my parents

Same my father is fucking delusional
Tell me about it. My father is the biggest bluepilled cuck you’ll ever come across. it bothers me that he thinks I can get myself a gf with my ugly genetics at 26 years old.

How talls ur mom and dad

My parents expect me to be a fucking engineer and have a life or some horseshit meanwhile I have never had friends or experienced love and been bullied my entire life. Yeah nigga I think I will engineer a rope around my neck.

You didn't listen to Jeremy Meeks

Tell me about it. My father is the biggest bluepilled cuck you’ll ever come across. it bothers me that he thinks I can get myself a gf with my ugly genetics at 26 years old.
Lol he told me she's going to take me where there is women and get me married lol wtf does that mean?