Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Have you ever been banned

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I think I've only been banned once for a sarcastic thread back in Jan

Yea I requested a 14 day ban but couldn't even go through it halfway, was ubanned like after 6 days.

Nope. Only 1 warning after saying I was going to go ER.

Once but I requested it

Yep many times, also got many warnings because some of the mods here are soft cucks and most users here are low iq fags that report me,

I remember getting banned for defending myself lol, and I realize it was that stupid fag janitor zielony the most useless poster on this site reporting me for defending my self, lol this site is shit at times

I got a warning for this top kek, one mod here clearly shows his feelings for me, soft cuck

Attachments

• IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 85
Yep many times, also got many warnings because some of the mods here are soft cucks and most users here are low iq fags that report me,

I remember getting banned for defending myself lol, and I realize it was that stupid fag janitor zielony the most useless poster on this site reporting me for defending my self, lol this site is shit at times

I got a warning for this top kek, one mod here clearly shows his feelings for me, soft cuck
REEEEEEEE FAKECEL OUT meanwhile the real fakecels are still posting. Jfl at this site sometimes.

Not yet, but I received my first warning today for bragging.

I have gotten banned from countless other forums, though. Mostly for pissing off normalfags too much.

I was always a goos boi.

I've gotten a singular warning.

Yeah but it was a mod mistake, got unbanned a few hours later after talking to the mod in discord.

I was post blocked for 12 hours, not sure if I had a temp ban.

No. I’m a good boy.

Not from here. Not yet anyway.

That makes sense.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I --- blah blah blah.

only you could post that much in that time

i made one post about my toddler niece grabbing my dick on accident and me getting a boner from it lmao
Lol

Been banned from every forum I've ever posted in except this one. I like it.

na, im a good boi.

Over a hundred times.

Me, Incelman, and St. Tropez hardly ever get banned. We're good boys ;).