Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Have you ever been harassed or tricked by a foid?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
Title. Basically have they ever fucked with you mentally just for pleasure?

I can name two examples where it's happened to me:
  • in 7th grade I was assigned to a table filled with only girls. I asked the teacher if I could move to another group because they were like touching me and shit (not because they liked me, just to piss me off). When I did this they all started saying shit like "Haha are you a faggot or something?" and "Go suck a cock you gay loser". Shit really fucked with me head at the time
  • in 9th grade a random noodlewhore starting sitting at my lunch table (which previously consisted of nobody but me). Keep in mind there were plenty of other spots available and she could've even gone outside. Eventually I worked up the courage to ask her why she was sitting there and she told me "Because I just wanted to piss you off, dumbass".

No repercussions from society, they can do anything and they can't be called out.
They can basically kill anything without ever facing charges, I am even sure that there are no prisons for females. Have you ever heard of them in the news? Have you ever gone to one?
What a fucking misandrist piece of shit society.

" Eventually I worked up the courage to ask her why she was sitting there and she told me "Because I just wanted to piss you off, dumbass".
SHE FCKING LIKED YOU DUMBASS

" Eventually I worked up the courage to ask her why she was sitting there and she told me "Because I just wanted to piss you off, dumbass".
SHE FCKING LIKED YOU DUMBASS
Doubt it. She walked away and never came back after she said that.

Several times.

One time in 7th grade, a foid insulted me face to face for like 10 minutes, I punched her on the face, she threatened me and in the end, she was the one getting reprimanded :feelskek:

Another time in 9th grade, I was in a queue, and the group of foids behind me pushed me several times. I took one foid's head and hit her several times against a wall. They stopped doing it. :feelskek:

Some of my bullies were foids. In high school I got slapped hard in the face one time as part of a stupid game while I was minding my own business. I was red with rage so I took a wooden broom and smashed a ceiling fan until it dropped to the floor

Last edited:
Several times.

One time in 7th grade, a foid insulted me face to face for like 10 minutes, I punched her on the face, she threatened me and in the end, she was the one getting reprimanded :feelskek:

Another time in 9th grade, I was in a queue, and the group of foids behind me pushed me several times. I took one foid's head and hit her several times against a wall. They stopped doing it. :feelskek:
:chad:

Several times.

Based. The shithead kids at my school tended to stop doing any hard bullying by the time we hit high school

no. I am smarter than them.

No repercussions from society, they can do anything and they can't be called out.
They can basically kill anything without ever facing charges, I am even sure that there are no prisons for females. Have you ever heard of them in the news? Have you ever gone to one?
What a fucking misandrist piece of shit society.
Woman are decendants of Satan. And Satan Is worshiped Here.

It Is a Gynocentric shithole :feelsclown:

Catcalled by foid= potential lifefuel for 50 years (if it happens)

no. I am smarter than them.

Yes, though naivety means many of us are easily duped and mistreated by shallow holes.

A group of girls literally made fun of me for being Indian in elementary school. They'd call me all sorts of names and they mocked my accent. I got beat up a shit ton in high school too but that was by some white Chads.