Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been out somewhere and feared someone else you saw there might go ER?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I had this recently!

It was so weird. I was walking along and it was the middle of the night. And there was this guy who looked kind of... fairly young, fairly alternative. Hoodie and that. Walking along on the opposite side of the road. He was making like, the occasional strange noise.

He looked so much like the kind of on edge, unusual kind of guy who might just FLIP OUT at any minute. XD

I was thinking like "Please don't pull out a gun..." lol

And then I remembered that here in the UK at least guns are very rare so it's unlikely he'd even have one.

Nothing happened, thankfully!

I do wonder if the number of people feeling bad/unhinged enough to do something like that is increasing though.

I just thought this might make an interesting topic for a thread!

Yes when I had to take the bus every day at night. Sometimes Arabs that looked like they came straight out of Aghanistan would walk on the bus and I was nervous about them exploding. This was also around 2015-2018 when terrorist attacks were happening all over Europe.

Yes, this is why I'm against "going ER" most shooters don't care if you're a super-thot or normie/chadlite sex-haver, or if you're a depressed blackpilled ugly lonely guy, they will try to take your life if you are within their range of fire. There isn't a magically GPS that tells shooters who to target or not, they don't care, when they shoot they know they're going die or go to prison indefinitely so they just go for whoever. ER killed some innocent ricecels (whether they were bluepilled simpcels-in-denial or blackpilled is another question) and Jake Davison killed a random variety of people.

To worship these shooters is enough to make me suspect some glowie shit going on this place. Not only that, but these shooters, despite not associating strongly with inceldom and blackpill, become strong scapegoats for the media to use against us, and glowies to breath down our necks further, and push for more internet "regulation". Anyways, call me a soy or whatever, (I'm not), but this is just my thoughts on the matter.

Last edited:
everytime i see a crackhead in New York

@Zer0/∞

Yes, but when I look to reflection from black screen TV when I'm walking near electronic shop.

Yes when I had to take the bus every day at night. Sometimes Arabs that looked like they came straight out of Aghanistan would walk on the bus and I was nervous about them exploding. This was also around 2015-2018 when terrorist attacks were happening all over Europe.
lmao

fearing someone going ER? more like hoping for it
i want blood

I would ask Him if he had an extra weapon so I could join him (in GTA V)

Yes, this is why I'm against "going ER" most shooters don't care if you're a super-thot or normie/chadlite sex-haver, or if you're a depressed blackpilled ugly lonely guy, they will try to take your life if you are within their range of fire. There isn't a magically GPS that tells shooters who to target or not, they don't care, when they shoot they know they're going die or go to prison indefinitely so they just go for whoever. ER killed some innocent ricecels (whether they were bluepilled simpcels-in-denial or blackpilled is another question) and Jake Davison killed a random variety of people.

To worship these shooters is enough to make me suspect some glowie shit going on this place. Not only that, but these shooters, despite not associating strongly with inceldom and blackpill, become strong scapegoats for the media to use against us, and glowies to breath down our necks further, and push for more internet "regulation". Anyways, call me a soy or whatever, (I'm not), but this is just my thoughts on the matter.

most shooters don't care if you're a super-thot or normie/chadlite sex-haver, or if you're a depressed blackpilled ugly lonely guy, they will try to take your life if you are within their range of fire. There isn't a magically GPS that tells shooters who to target or not, they don't care, when they shoot they know they're going die or go to prison indefinitely so they just go for whoever
high iq

No, going ER is pretty rare and I don't think I ever thought of anyone I saw doing it. That guy sounds like a normie who just got cucked or had a fight with his friend or something.

You sound like a woman

No, going ER is pretty rare and I don't think I ever thought of anyone I saw doing it. That guy sounds like a normie who just got cucked or had a fight with his friend or something.