Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever been to Washington D.C.?

Have you ever been to Washington D.C.?

• Yes, I have been to Washington D.C.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No, I have never been to Washington D.C.

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Don’t want to go to pedo HQ. No thanks

random polls from slums of texas

No I have not.

I was lucky, I visited Washington D.C. back in 2018, before all the Jan 6th Trumpisim began. I had a good time looking at the history of the city. All of the museums were free to enter, you could entertain yourself for free.

The area by the Potomac River was a cool place to eat different things. Compared to a Democrat hell hole like San Francisco, Washington D.C. was much cleaner.

Never was, never will, demonic energy and radiation in that place is unmeasurable

work there
The food served inside the United States Capitol is insanely expensive. It’s as if they know the politicians are loaded with bribe money, so Subway was charging $4 more for a sandwich than it would have cost in California. A hot dog was like $7, I remember thinking to myself, “so this is how my senators waste money”.

Never was, never will, demonic energy and radiation in that place is unmeasurable
If only you knew how bad it really is.

I've been three time. Once when Bush was the dictator, once under Obama, once under Trump. This was before I came to hate the american regime as much as I do.

work there
Here are a few pictures I took of the expensive food prices at the cafeteria inside the United States Capitol:

$5 for an ice cream cone:

Five dollars for an ice cream cone

Jews do not eat pork, so they overcharge the goym for hot dogs:

They know American politicians are loaded with drug money and can afford it

It's over:

Food prices inside the cafeteria of the United States Capitol

it was a fed joke, but yeah, DC sounds like a cloaca
Capitals generally are quite boring throughout the world, most of the time they aren't even the most important cities in the country lol

it was a fed joke, but yeah, DC sounds like a cloaca
Capitals generally are quite boring throughout the world, most of the time they aren't even the most important cities in the country lol
Agreed. I'll never forget, my tour guide was a black foid in her late 20's - she said she grew up in Washington D.C. and she had never before gone to the United States Capitol building.