Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which kinks do you want your waifubot to have?

kinks for waifubots

• violent r

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • femdom

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • feet

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • DDLG

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • ABDL

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • anal

• gore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lovey dovey

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • furry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

• Total voters
fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
post ideas if not in poll

Giantess. I want a giant loli waifu sexbot.

@shii410 making 3 alt accounts just to vote femdom.

I want her to smell like a new car

I want her to have a feederism fetish. It turns me on like crazy to see a woman overeating and getting very full. I'd force feed her an entire large pizza in one sitting. It's an uncommon fetish and it's been this way ever since I was 10 years old. I like BBW women, but not super huge. Just mildly chubby. I fantasize about doing this to a woman all the time. Also it would be nice if she would wear high heel sandals a lot. I also have a foot fetish.

what's abdl and ddlg

I would install various weapons on her so she can enact TND (total normie death) on my behalf

I want her to have a feederism fetish. It turns me on like crazy to see a woman overeating and getting very full. I'd force feed her an entire large pizza in one sitting. It's an uncommon fetish and it's been this way ever since I was 10 years old. I like BBW women, but not super huge. Just mildly chubby. I fantasize about doing this to a woman all the time. Also it would be nice if she would wear high heel sandals a lot. I also have a foot fetish.
What inceldom does to a mf

ive always had a thing for feet

I don't have any kinks. Aside from being an incel that feels entitled to romantic companionship. This according to society is non normative thinking and tantamount to a kink.

What inceldom does to a mf
True, but I'd still have the same fucking fetishes if I was Chad although maybe not quite as bad, the only difference would be that some women would actually give in to those fetishes.

I would like to be able to install various extensions to make her have any kink I like, I don't really understand the question.

Anyway, she should have lots of tactile sensors attached to all over her body so she can react to touch everywhere and is also able to distinguish between "normally" touching, "painful" touching and being tickled. For the behaviour, sometimes I would want to be on top ("maledom", but not rape), sometimes on bottom ("femdom") and sometimes "lovey dovey". Unfortunately only 2 choices are possible so I have selected only "lovey dovey" and "other".

The actual kinks/feature requests, if I could select them, would be: Be able to (differently) react to touch & tickling & "pain", can kiss (with tongue), can react to stimulation and "orgasm" with some fluid coming out and having vaginal contractions, can "struggle" in bondage, can react to getting cum in her vagina/on her face/on her mouth (configurably "good" or "bad"), can adopt both a dominant and a submissive and a hybrid personality. A general function requirement would also be that multiple reactions at the same time should be possible (resulting in a "mixture" of all reactions rather than just having one reaction after the other). For example, the reaction to "pain" could be different while the bot has an "orgasm" than otherwise.

I don't need the others. Feet aren't particularly interesting to me, but I would certainly take the ability to do a footjob as a nice bonus. Being able to tickle the feet would be necessary.

Violent r is probably indirectly covered by all my feature requests anyway but I don't see a reason to pick it when I could have normal maledom.

Femdom is "required" for absolute perfection, but I guess it could be really challenging to make such a bot because I think the requirements would be harder. It's one thing to just move a bit in "arbitrary" directions when e.g. struggling in bondage and having very directed and precice movements required for femdom. So it's definitely not something I would expect of a waifu bot in the near future.

DDLG is not something I am interested in. Might try it out if it's available because I am not appaled by it, but not a factor for making a buying decision.

I don't know what ABDL stands for. I googled it and it could be something with adult diapers, but what exactly is it? Anyway, probably not my cup of tea.

Anal and gore are something I don't care about at all. Gore would also be incredibly hard to implement, I guess body parts would need to be detachable with a lot of effort and you would need to be able to store liquids which come out then? But still, when re-attaching everything would need to work fine again. In principle, anal disgusts me for multiple reasons but tbh I might try it out if available as technically it's not any more disgusting in a waifu bot as normal sex. However, I still associate anal sex with gaydom so I'm not sure if I would really do it.

Lovey Dovey, as I said, would be the main reason to buy it and needs to be supported.

Furry would be a strong negative for me as I guess then the waifubot would also looks like one and I prefer human-like looks and it's probably not just an optional feature.

TL;DR
I need Lovey dovey, maledom - struggling in bondage, react to facials etc., support receiving tickling/pain/orgasms
Would suggest adding "orgasm" as kink because it might be common.

I want her to love me

Self cleaning lol

Damn I'd choose femdom if I knew the poll wasn't public.

i don't think i could fuck a robot tbh, seems weird