Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever committed a crime?

i threatened my mum with a katana

Stole candy in several different stores during my early teens. Probably worth of 20$. Never got caught, but another incel-tier guy did. He was uglier than me.

Yes, i illegally downloaded videogames. I'm a thugmaxxed bad boy

What did she do
i chimped out, she locked herself in a room, i then threatened to blow up the house, cop came in with assault rifle, i yield. i told this before

i chimped out, she locked herself in a room, i then threatened to blow up the house, cop came in with assault rifle, i yield. i told this before
Are u a japanese cel?

Do u like being japanese?
fuk no kek, being east asian is not much better than being a nigger or curry. i would rather be sandnigger 100%. I dont even look japanese at all JFL

fuk no kek, being east asian is not much better than being a nigger or curry. i would rather be sandnigger 100%. I dont even look japanese at all JFL
Id rather be half japanese than sandnigger. Sandniggers are so hairy and they stink

Yes a few years ago

Shoplifting, speeding, piracy, hate speech

arrest me feds

:feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @TBIcel

i threatened my mum with a katana

269, 270, and 271.

antisemitism and racism

I'll start there.

And also, the Dragon Ball Super manga is taking influence from prior Dragon Ball material. I don't think I can help the wiki much in this state, though I can still make references here.

I'll start there.

And also, the Dragon Ball Super manga is taking influence from prior Dragon Ball material. I don't think I can help the wiki much in this state, though I can still make references here.
Do you think cell might make a reappearance? If so, could he surpass nigga Frieza and UI Goku and UE Vegeta?

Considering the cells he has in his body, through training in the time chamber, he probably could easily surpass all of them.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law

Drunk driving like 10 times.
Driving 100km/h on 40km/h road.
Burglary in some random building (did not steal anything)
Carrying knife in my pocket in public.
Buying & consuming illegal drugs.
Internet “hate speech”
Lots of file sharing when younger.
Shop-lifting during teenage years.

Most were done while intoxicated.

Last edited:
Drunk driving like 10 times.
Driving 100km/h on 40km/h road.
Burglary in some random building (did not steal anything)
Carrying knife in my pocket in public.
Buying & consuming illegal drugs.
Internet “hate speech”
Lots of file sharing when younger.
Shop-lifting during teenage years.

Most were done while intoxicated.
Try healthmaxxing bro

I once put mayo on my hot dog. I wouldn’t call it a crime, but everyone else at the bbq thought that I should have been arrested.