Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you ever fasted in order to save money?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm trying to moneymaxx a little and i'm thinking of fasting in order to save money. Just for 3 days a week or so. Right now i'm only eating rice and pork once a day and i also drink some raw milk in the evening so i only waste about $25 a week on food right now, but if i fasted i could save even more money. Have you fasted just to save money? I feel like it will be painful. The longest i went without food was about 20 hours or so if i count sleeping hrs.

Just a hunt a bear bro

It's usually the opposite for me. If I restrict my calories and I don't want to lose muscle and ruin my health, I still need to eat. Just more protein and healthy expensive fruits and vegetables.
So when I have no money, that's when I eat all the sugar and carbs and actually get more fat than when I have enough money for a good diet

Just a hunt a bear bro
No bears here, mostly in the northern part of my country. Only deer, moose and wild boars here. I don't have a bow or a rifle and i need a license unfortunately. I would probably get caught if i hunted illegally. I'm thinking of getting a rod and start fishing, it would be a waste of time if i didn't catch any though. Only small streams near here.

Sometimes I fast because I can't be arsed to make something to eat.

No bears here, mostly in the northern part of my country. Only deer, moose and wild boars here. I don't have a bow or a rifle and i need a license unfortunately. I would probably get caught if i hunted illegally. I'm thinking of getting a rod and start fishing, it would be a waste of time if i didn't catch any though. Only small streams near here.
What country?

It's usually the opposite for me. If I restrict my calories and I don't want to lose muscle and ruin my health, I still need to eat. Just more protein and healthy expensive fruits and vegetables.
So when I have no money, that's when I eat all the sugar and carbs and actually get more fat than when I have enough money for a good diet
I could never live on carbs. I need atleast some fat and protein.

I'm thinking of getting a rod and start fishing, it would be a waste of time if i didn't catch any though. Only small streams near here.
Too bad, catching and cooking fish must be great.

Why not, how does it feel
I get stomach cramps and digestive issues if i only eat carbs. I also feel more lethargic and i can't get an erection.

I get stomach cramps and digestive issues if i only eat carbs. I also feel more lethargic and i can't get an erection.
I seem to get OCD and intrusive thoughts like a foid. Not sure why exactly but it seems to correlate inversely with the amount of meat I'm eating

If you’re fasting you shouldn’t eat pork, that is haram

What are your thoughts on denmark
Never been there but i was "made" there. I wasn't born there but i became a fetus there, 32 years ago.

Danes tend to be more... Raw compared to Swedes. They have a more masculine personality, both the males and females. Less civilized than the Swedes i would say. They have more of the viking spirit i guess. Denmark in it self is also very affected by immigration just like any Nordic country. Alot of non-whites MENA people have immigrated to the country unfortunately. I've heard that there isn't much forested areas in Denmark which sucks. I could never move there because of that. I'm a forest dwelling oldcel hermit.. Norway also have much less forested areas. Finland and Sweden have the most forests.