Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever met up Internet people in real life? Like from forums etc

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was a teencel 13/14 years old I was a brony (no wonder I'm incel kek) and was very active on a MLP forum called Spaniard Hooves or something like that, been long so don't remember. I remember being excited to meet friends online so went to the meetups.

Bunch of guys in their mid 20s who saw me as a just a random kid, didn't make any friends and was just awkward and quiet as I was shy and didn't know much about geek stuff they talked about like anime, warhammer and similars. I had good knowledge in MLP and gaming but was still a noob in geek topics tbh. They didn't even say hi to me. And they had the nerve to ask me why don't you talk, bitch you're ignoring me what do you want me to talk about if I'm like a ghost to you :feelsree:

I stopped going to the meetups shortly after as I felt I didn't belong there despite loving the forum. These bad experiences caused me not to meet any other Internet friendos in real life. I wonder where they are now. Bet they're all married and with a career, either that or rotting in the internets just like me.

i met this guy from brazil on runescape and we met twice irl

nigger flew to europe 2 times and we had such a blast

once moneymaxxing is going well i wanna fly to him in brazil

MLP forum
Sounds like a real incel forum. I'm sure they would turn out to be bluepilled cucks and trannies if you started blackpilled discussion.

in 2009 or 2010 i went to some quasi pickup guru thing where we did some social skills workout, and paid the guy money for it. it was 20$ each, and there was like 6-8 ppl, i remember
"what kind of animal do you see yourself as". stupid dumbass questions like that. i remember the guys there were ugly, fat and balding, and i remember i learned about it from a place espousing PUA beliefs. this was before PUAhate gained popularity
it was the only time i ever paid any money for such activities, as i just pirated the useless pua garbage content

in 2006 i went to see a show called "pure pwnage" in theaters in toronto, because i was and am still a massive nerd. its a quasi meetup because everyone there was a superfan and saying all these inside jokes

Sounds like a real incel forum. I'm sure they would turn out to be bluepilled cucks and trannies if you started blackpilled discussion.
MLP is my little pony

When I was a teencel 13/14 years old I was a brony (no wonder I'm incel kek) and was very active on a MLP forum called Spaniard Hooves or something like that, been long so don't remember. I remember being excited to meet friends online so went to the meetups.

Bunch of guys in their mid 20s who saw me as a just a random kid, didn't make any friends and was just awkward and quiet as I was shy and didn't know much about geek stuff they talked about like anime, warhammer and similars. I had good knowledge in MLP and gaming but was still a noob in geek topics tbh. They didn't even say hi to me. And they had the nerve to ask me why don't you talk, bitch you're ignoring me what do you want me to talk about if I'm like a ghost to you :feelsree:

I stopped going to the meetups shortly after as I felt I didn't belong there despite loving the forum. These bad experiences caused me not to meet any other Internet friendos in real life. I wonder where they are now. Bet they're all married and with a career, either that or rotting in the internets just like me.
lol

I met this online girl irl once and she ghosted me after we hung out irl.

I've never met up with someone irl but I'd like to. Once I get a car and a better job that's one of the first things I want to do.