Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You have a critical dependence on alcohol for stress regulation

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
A while ago I had to pick up a package, while I was waiting at the train station the vending machine was spazzing out and not cooperating and it ended up taking my money and giving me a coca cola instead which wasn't what I ordered so I was really pissed off that I wasted money and didn't get what I wanted. After getting off the train I had to walk a pretty long way to the place only to realize it was closed (I had no indication of this because they didn't put their opening hours anywhere on their website)

When I saw they were closed and realized I had to go home empty handed and do this all over again I instantly felt so fucking stressed and frustrated that I felt like I was going to die imminently if I didn't drink alcohol, while waiting for the train I genuinely almost started crying out of frustration because I had to wait to drink beer and couldn't do it right now. When I was finally able to drink some cold beers it genuinely felt like getting your first breath of oxygen after drowning underwater. It's the exact same situation whenever I'm stressed about deadlines etc and even thinking about it feels so overwhelming that its like I'm going to collapse until I drink beer and vodka etc. Probably the worst moments of my life were when I had no beer or anything in the fridge and it was too late to go out and buy it forcing me to suffer all night with zero relief

Last edited:
Beer is weak shit dude just that is enough to chill you?

I have no money for alcohol as the neet so fake news. Food is much cheaper and calms me down, plus fapping is also good.

Straight vodka. Cheap, and much more effective

A while ago I had to pick up a package, while I was waiting at the train station the vending machine was spazzing out and not cooperating and it ended up taking my money and giving me a coca cola instead which wasn't what I ordered so I was really pissed off that I wasted money and didn't get what I wanted. After getting off the train I had to walk a pretty long way to the place only to realize it was closed (I had no indication of this because they didn't put their opening hours anywhere on their website)

When I saw they were closed and realized I had to go home empty handed and do this all over again I instantly felt so fucking stressed and frustrated that I felt like I was going to die imminently if I didn't drink alcohol, while waiting for the train I genuinely almost started crying out of frustration because I had to wait to drink beer and couldn't do it right now. When I was finally able to drink some cold beers it genuinely felt like getting your first breath of oxygen after drowning underwater. It's the exact same situation whenever I'm stressed about deadlines etc and even thinking about it feels so overwhelming that its like I'm going to collapse until I drink beer and vodka etc. Probably the worst moments of my life were when I had no beer or anything in the fridge and it was too late to go out and buy it forcing me to suffer all night with zero relief
Until I ascend I aint touching none of those copes

Plus its bad for cutting

Alcohol only makes me really really sleepy and tired so not really a fun thing to endulge.

I only really drink now if I'm off a xanax or something. Off that 1 shot feels like 3 or 4 sometimes.