Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever overheard other people having sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43922
  • Start date
Deleted member 43922

Deleted member 43922

Self-banned
-
I have a gym set underneath my house, used to go down there at night and lift. Sometimes I would hear my neighbours having sex, when I heard her moaning I would quietly walk to the corner of my yard so I could hear more clearly. They are a young couple, the guy is tall broad shouldered and white, the girl is Asian.
Damn that shit used to make my heart race.

ER will come again

I think maybe I did a couple times at my college apartment but it was hard to tell

Thankfully I have never heard it

yes. it very blackpill :blackpill:

[UWSL][UWSL]Yes, I had a couple of young people with neighbors and almost every night I listened to moans, I should have masturbated listening to them having sex one of the greatest regrets of my life she had a very hot ass.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Yes, I had a couple of young people with neighbors and almost every night I listened to moans, I should have masturbated listening to them having sex one of the greatest regrets of my life she had a very hot ass.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Yes bro you should have if you were lucky enough to hear that

Yeah my sister:feelsohgod:

Yes. A few times.

When i was at university dorms:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: