Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever had someone pity you?

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I remember this nigger aquitance of mines would sometimes talk and sit next to me. He wouldn’t talk much tho. Since he was popular amd cool with the popular kids it was honestly awkward and i felt like i had to look as normal as possible even with my looks and autism there. Some of his friends didn’t even like me. Some did tho only bc he liked me.

I remember he would tell his friend that i get “bitches” and his friend would say that i don’t and there’s no way i do. Anyways yeah my bigger aquitance likes to make me feel better by telling people i get bitches which ain’t even true. I never even been approached or anything. All i been having is mistreatment. My aquitance sometimes backed me up too btw.

Last edited:
He treats you like a human and you still call him a slur jfl

Never,
I don´t surround myself with envious Narcs

I remember this nigger aquitance of mines would sometimes talk and sit next to me. He wouldn’t talk much tho. Since he was popular amd cool with the popular kids it was honestly awkward and i felt like i had to look as normal as possible even with my looks and autism there. Some of his friends didn’t even like me. Some did tho only bc he liked me.

I remember he would tell his friend that i get “bitches” and his friend would say that i don’t and there’s no way i do. Anyways yeah my bigger aquitance likes to make me feel better by telling people i get bitches which ain’t even true. I never even been approached or anything. All i been having is mistreatment. My aquitance sometimes backed me up too btw.
Never everyone hates me
I would gladly burn everyone in nyc and my parents alive as revenge for 23 years of abuse suffering and lonlieness

No, soyciety wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

Not so long ago i was short few cents in the bakery and the seller gave me yoghurt anyway. She looked at me with pity like i was a 10yo hungry child.

I remember in 6th grade some girls called my name and then started gossiping in between each other. I couldn't make out the whole convo but I heard stuff like "beaten up". Not sure if that's considered pity
Did you get beaten up?

neighbors always pity me when they see my younger brother going out to get foids while I rot at home.

So what if he pities you, retarded? An opportunity is an opportunity anyway. Next time your acquaintance says you get “bitches” and someone says that you don’t, you reply “You know nothing about my shit”.

Pity is pointless, The person isnt gonna help you any more or less because you get pity, Ive had random tears come out at the most unfortunate times and no one gave a fuck, The few that did never cared again!

Yeah, it happened often when i was skinny as hell. Doesn't happen anymore. My combination of bad physical structure + being as reserved as it gets around people i don't know made me a prime target for pity. Had way more people trying to mock me for it though.

Yeah, it happened often when i was skinny as hell. Doesn't happen anymore. My combination of bad physical structure + being as reserved as it gets around people i don't know made me a prime target for pity. Had way more people trying to mock me for it though.
yeah i’m skinny as well but got a fat face

He's a cool dude but no I've never received pity.

I remember in 6th grade some girls called my name and then started gossiping in between each other. I couldn't make out the whole convo but I heard stuff like "beaten up". Not sure if that's considered pity
They were probably saying "I hope he gets beaten up, what an ugly incel"

Pity sex is a myth.

I wish I could pitymaxx. But alas I am invisible.

A random hobo asked why I'm once. It was really out of the blue. Otherwise I don't think this happens to men. Men only get hate.