Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you ever pretended to like/enjoy something in order to get with foids?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
I vividly remember going to a local games meeting because I knew my then-crush would be there, as well as some other semi-attractive foids. The thing is, I basically hate all OTB games except chess and go. So that evening was awkward and boring as hell, as I tried to pretend that I enjoyed all the games being played. Some of the other people picked up this unhappy vibe and cast increasingly irritated glances my way. Eventually I left early.

I pretended to like memes and rap music and other normie shit.

Foids would fuck chad even if he hated everything they love with a passion

I always tried to focus on activities that I could do alone. Never really tried to stalk a foid by orbiting a group of normies.

I did drugs, tobacco and alcohol for foids. Spoiler: Doesn't work unless you're chad.

I pretended to be a drug dealer in college and all i got was 20 years in the Tx state pen... (Larp jk k)

I only like caffeine as my drug. Recreational drugs will fuck your body up.
they only fuck your body up if you're not careful.
many drugs, like lsd, have no negative effects on your body.

and caffeine is anxiogenic, though good for your receptors.
i hate it.

hell no, im not a fucking poser

No. Just never cared for a specific foid enough to do that.

No because I don't see a reason why a guy should change his interests for a girl . If a guy is into dungeons and dragons and the girl isn't into it, she will try and get the guy to not be into it and into her things, but it's wrong of me to not want to be interested in the bachelor or bachelorette and it's perfectly find for the girl to try and groom me to be interested in it?

I vividly remember going to a local games meeting because I knew my then-crush would be there, as well as some other semi-attractive foids. The thing is, I basically hate all OTB games except chess and go. So that evening was awkward and boring as hell, as I tried to pretend that I enjoyed all the games being played. Some of the other people picked up this unhappy vibe and cast increasingly irritated glances my way. Eventually I left early.

I do that with everyone. It's very tiring ngl.

I’m not GrAY like u

I did drugs, tobacco and alcohol for foids. Spoiler: Doesn't work unless you're chad.
Yup, been there lol. Did not work — only way I’d imagine that “could” work as a non Chad is if they have no other way but you to get their fix — at that point, it’s basically prostitution where the currency is drugs seems to me.

One time.
My oneitis really likes k-pop, which for some reason gave me hope because I'm rice. I tried to get into k-pop so we could share some more common interests, but man, I hated it. I just feel bad because they all mog me at twink-maxxing.

I remember she sent me this video and asked me what I thought of it. She blocked me on instagram and told me to never talk to her again. But that was from way back when I was still blue-pilled.

Lsd can do major mental damage to you. Stop spreading shit false information.
can it?
where have you heard this.
i know you dislike drugs, but LSD has been shown to be the safest of drugs.

hell no, im not a fucking poser
Tbh. That's the one thing I have going for me
can it?
where have you heard this.
i know you dislike drugs, but LSD has been shown to be the safest of drugs.
It's "safe" compared to meth or fentanyl LOL sure but you can still get major anxiety or paranoia from lsd. Usually temporary, but still horrible (from what I've heard, never touched it.) For some unlucky few it can be permanent though.

It's "safe" compared to meth or fentanyl LOL sure but you can still get major anxiety or paranoia from lsd. Usually temporary, but still horrible (from what I've heard, never touched it.) For some unlucky few it can be permanent though.
if it's temporary psychological disturbances and you spring back, i wouldn't call it unsafe, just dysphoric and not a very good drug.

lsd isn't pleasant from when i've tried it but there were some urban legends going around that it stays in your spine and gives you flashbacks your entire life or damages your receptors or brain, which is untrue.

other drugs like MDMA are neurotoxic but safe if taken with long breaks in between. cocaine is cardiotoxic as well. but it's a matter of moderation and resolve.

if it's temporary psychological disturbances and you spring back, i wouldn't call it unsafe, just dysphoric and not a very good drug.

lsd isn't pleasant from when i've tried it but there were some urban legends going around that it stays in your spine and gives you flashbacks your entire life or damages your receptors or brain, which is untrue.

other drugs like MDMA are neurotoxic but safe if taken with long breaks in between. cocaine is cardiotoxic as well. but it's a matter of moderation and resolve.
Almost every drug damages your brain to an extent if you take enough or regularly, even caffeine

Almost every drug damages your brain to an extent if you take enough or regularly, even caffeine
yeah, it fucks your receptors if you inhibit or force it too much.
everything should be done in moderation.

yeah, it fucks your receptors if you inhibit or force it too much.
everything should be done in moderation.
Sure, that's what everyone says but never actually do.

Sure, that's what everyone says but never actually do.
some people have more addictive personalities.
for lsd, though, the desire to do it again doesn't arise like it does for cigarettes or meth.

Yeah, 10 years ago when I wasnt blackpilled yet and didn't know shit about woman and dating, i tried to simp and appease woman.

I cringe on some of the memories. Simping and trying to appease woman is NOT attractive.

some people have more addictive personalities.
for lsd, though, the desire to do it again doesn't arise like it does for cigarettes or meth.
All I know is, there's way too many negative experiences from LSD to justify trying it. I would suggest nobody touch it. Quick Google searches can show how common and unpleasant the side effects can be.

All I know is, there's way too many negative experiences from LSD to justify trying it. I would suggest nobody touch it. Quick Google searches can show how common and unpleasant the side effects can be.
it's life-altering for some people.
i would suggest trying it if you're an artist, writer, or architect.
people in business have benefited from microdosing it as well, though supposedly that works on an almost subconscious level to make them more creative.

it's life-altering for some people.
i would suggest trying it if you're an artist, writer, or architect.
people in business have benefited from microdosing it as well, though supposedly that works on an almost subconscious level to make them more creative.
Just not worth it. Especially if you're an anxious person or have anxiety, that's basically guaranteed to give you some hellish hours at the least

Be thankful you didn't have any of the bad side effects thtcan happen
yeah, i remember all the visual effects it had but all i recall about the psychological changes it did to me was that i didn't like it at all.
functional drugs like adderall are much better, since they help you accomplish things in a more direct manner.

One time.
My oneitis really likes k-pop, which for some reason gave me hope because I'm rice. I tried to get into k-pop so we could share some more common interests, but man, I hated it. I just feel bad because they all mog me at twink-maxxing.

I remember she sent me this video and asked me what I thought of it. She blocked me on instagram and told me to never talk to her again. But that was from way back when I was still blue-pilled.

I remember a girl in my class that liked kpop, and I wouldn't hold back from telling her that shit was stupid.

No, because I think I've always realized it doesn't work that way. That's how you end up with some Dungeons and Dragons group where it's one slightly attractive woman and like 9 incels hanging out hoping she makes a very bad mistake one day or she accidentally grazes her boobs on one of their arms reaching for something. Then she leaves and goes home to meet some chad who pumps her for 5 minutes and then ghosts her, repeat next week.

I went to some atheist club meeting because I knew my oneitis at the time was a member

Yes. I’ve tried numerous dating strategies, all to my lament.

I caught wind that my oneitis (this was years ago) liked this twilight knockoff called the vampire diaries so i suffered through the first 2 seasons to try and impress her jfl. Didnt work

The only time I have been around foids was in uni. And no I didn't do anything in uni regarding foids.

No. All they like is netflix, office, dogs and starbucks anyways. A retarded gorilla has more hobbies than them.

Be thankful you didn't have any of the bad side effects thtcan happen
Don’t underestimate the potential positive side effects too. Doing LSD once really helped with my depression and I can enjoy nature much much more now. It sounds ridiculous but psychedelics are incredibly powerful and I didn’t believe it until I actually took them. Just my personal experience but it’s worth the risk for some people

I took up smoking in college because a girl i liked smoked like a pack a day.
in MS and a bit in HS i tried to Gaymaxx because if a girl thought i liked dick then she would at least talk to me