Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Have You Ever Preyed on a Girl Without Being Conscious of It?

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
Twice in my life at least I've found myself following 14 y/o JBs around a store to lust after them from a distance. I was caught by them both times, and both were black haired Mexican girls. Maybe that's why I now have an obsession Tatar girl that lives in my building.

Twice in my life at least I've found myself following 14 y/o JBs around a store to lust after them from a distance. I was caught by them both times, and both were black haired Mexican girls. Maybe that's why I now have an obsession Tatar girl that lives in my building.
What inceldom does to a mf.

At escalators I tend to position myself in a favorable way if I see a foid wearing a skirt/dress

Also hi IT

I just looked and eye raped them That’s it

I don’t think that’spreying

I don't look at them.

palm tree chill GIF by mariachimi

I stare without realizing it only afterwards

Nice bait.