Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Have you ever seen a foid plumber?

Have you ever seen a foid plumber?

• Yes, I have seen a foid plumber.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No, I have never seen a foid plumber.

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Have you ever seen a foid working as a plumber?

My shower sprang a leak, and I have been looking around for a plumber. This made me realize that in all my 32 years on this horrible planet, I have never encountered a foid plumber.

The heaviest thing a plumber has to lift is a toilet, which any adult human would be able to lift. Toilets are not that heavy (and they could just use the help of another foid if the toilet was too heavy for them), I used to work at The Home Cheapot.

Please give reasons other than, “because foids are scared to walk into other people’s homes.”

Have you ever seen a toilet who works as a plumber?

Foids want to become police officers, and join the military - but, foids don’t want to work as plumbers…

I did an NVQ level 2 plumbing course and some random foid joined the course like 2 weeks late. My based teacher destroyed her dreams after 5 weeks and told her “your never be a plumber” it was literally laughable how shit she was but I took mercy on her in a failed attempt to ascend, and helped her a bit but it was like this meme
wojak-blocks.png

L
I did an NVQ level 2 plumbing course and some random foid joined the course like 2 weeks late. My based teacher destroyed her dreams after 5 weeks and told her “your never be a plumber” it was literally laughable how shit she was bit I took mercy on her in an attempt to ascend and helped her but it was like this meme
wojak-blocks.png
I see, well as a 32-year-old, I can honestly say that I would be willing to take courses on plumbing and become licensed. I wouldn’t want plumbing to be my main profession, because I would get tired of dealing with clients all the time, but I certainly would like to learn the trade.

Have you ever seen a foid working as a plumber?

My shower sprang a leak, and I have been looking around for a plumber. This made me realize that in all my 32 years on this horrible planet, I have never encountered a foid plumber.

The heaviest thing a plumber has to lift is a toilet, which any adult human would be able to lift. Toilets are not that heavy (and they could just use the help of another foid if the toilet was too heavy for them), I used to work at The Home Cheapot.

Please give reasons other than, “because foids are scared to walk into other people’s homes.”

Have you ever seen a toilet who works as a plumber?
Have you ever seen a toilet carry themselves

t I certainly would like to learn the trade.
Never did me any good except for when things go wrong at home, as at the time I wasn’t driving and no one would take me on as I was 27 and not apprentice age. I wish now I had done bricklaying or plastering

No and I work around tradies all the time

Come to think of it, never seen a HVAC, or Sparky food either.

I've never seen a foid in construction either (not the engineer type) .The ones that actually do all the construction are men. Women just want to command others in this field.

I've never seen a foid janitor or bin collector.

No foid ever does hard labor the best they'll do is sweep their driveway.