Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Have you ever seen an incel-tier guy with a foid?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I did today. I went to the grocery store and i saw this incel-tier dude i used to go to the same school with. He has typical incel looks: Long greasy hair, skinny framecel, hat and glasses. He was there along with a foid, not the best looking one but still a skinny kind of low tier normie looking foid, kinda good looking in my eyes. They were shopping together and talking to each other. They could just be friends i know but still. I just felt so bad, how is it even possible? In a way i feel good for him. I heard from sources that he's a NEET and i know for a fact that he's a weeb. Crazy. This kind of sight motivates me.

Damn, that looks too good to be true.

I have and its actually lifefuel to me. The foid is always subhuman, and the incel is a bluepilled cuck. Its makes me feel good to know some people are in worst positions than me.

Was he rich? Was she cucking him?. A betabuxxer?. Single mommy? Many answers unsolved op. Like you said they could be friends and he gaycoped.

i saw a short, balding, 3/10 face ethnic with a white gf that was taller than him a few months back. she was legit kissing the back of his hand lmfao

its a very rare outlier, i will never see such a thing again most likely

i saw a short, balding, 3/10 face ethnic with a white gf that was taller than him a few months back. she was legit kissing the back of his hand lmfao

its a very rare outlier, i will never see such a thing again most likely
The exception to the rule.

But what does that mean for incels, really?. Did we miss something.

I may have seen it with an incel tier white guy before. I usually think to myself that it’s betabuxx

I knew a couple I suppose, the one was super confident and talkative and after trying and trying a below average foid liked him back had kids together and another was from a rich family and found a gold digger.

They weren't actually that ugly, compared to me though.

Was he rich? Was she cucking him?. A betabuxxer?. Single mommy? Many answers unsolved op. Like you said they could be friends and he gaycoped.
Nah he's a NEET. Probably friends but i could be wrong.
I have and its actually lifefuel to me. The foid is always subhuman, and the incel is a bluepilled cuck. Its makes me feel good to know some people are in worst positions than me.
This foid was... Not really subhuman but she could gain a few pounds she was very skinny and some acne but aside from that she was pretty good looking in my eyes.

I see plenty of average, low inhib guys with nice looking gfs. And it's not betabuxxing if they're in their teens and 20s.

There is so many answers and they probably weren't dating. If they were, I would give them an applause for dating within their looksmatch.

There is so many answers and they probably weren't dating. If they were, I would give them an applause for dating within their looksmatch.
Yes. She could've even been his sister who knows. But even sisters wouldn't want to be seen in public with their incel brother.

Yeah, all the time.

I'm not taking that as meaning "Well I'm just not trying hard enough" though. I'm not saying he paid her off or anything either. I'm sure they both love each other very much. But just because lots of other people are getting together doesn't mean lookism doesn't exist and that I'm not a victim of it. That's like saying "Well I'm black and white people don't pick on me! Therefore racism doesn't exist and other black people who ARE getting picked on need to work on their personalities."

Ah! Lindy West. People line up for blocks to suck her dick. People wouldn't tell Lindy West that weightism doesn't exist and she just needs to work on her personality. So don't tell me women aren't judging me for my face/body/height/age/baldness/dick.

Dont remember in reality, but many years ago saw picture of ugly short guy with very cute emo girl, and they looked like couple

Never.

Low tier normie ones yeah...
Manlets with above average faces too...
Chinlets with otherwise good development(think of Meeks) too.
I very rarely see sub5s in relationship. Most of the time it is an older dude or a kid that got lucky in school.
Haven't seen sub4s yet in relationships...
I did today. I went to the grocery store and i saw this incel-tier dude i used to go to the same school with. He has typical incel looks: Long greasy hair, skinny framecel, hat and glasses.
i bet he doesnt have any craniofacial abnormality though

My sister takes me shopping every few weeks, I probably give a lot of incels false hope if they think my sister is my GF.

My sister takes me shopping every few weeks, I probably give a lot of incels false hope if they think my sister is my GF.
Dude, did op ever consider the girl might be a relative?

Relax, outliers exist the chances are very slim.

I have never seen that kind of thing in a long time. Every single guy I've seen after the year 2013 with a foid mogs the shit out of me. Especially with young couples, I have NEVER, I'm saying NEVER seen a young guy who I mog with a girlfriend. What comes close to that is the blatant betabux couples and sugar daddy couples (college aged girl with a rich old guy). I used to see it much more frequently when I lived out in the country, but that was in 2008.

A couple, now and then. One of the most memorable for me was at an old workplace: I worked with a 3/10, gormless, socially-awkward, inverted Lithuanian who had a 7/10 GF (also Lithuanian) that was completely besotted with and devoted to him. Honestly, even I mogged him hard, yet I still felt bad for him when everyone laughed at him. The girl was lovely, she never wore make-up or revealing clothes, was always friendly and smiling--a rare breed indeed. Apparently, they both came from the same small village and fell in love as teenagers, and were working in the UK to save up to buy a house together in their home country. According to Facebook, they're still together and back living in Lithuania, now in their late 20s, and have kids.

That's the kind of thing I can respect; they were both good people, and I wish them well. But why the FUCK couldn't that be my life? :cryfeels:

Foid either nonwhite, or betabux

Only if the guys is really rich

No, only ever see tall guys in relationships

Never. But I noticed that a lot of more incels are present in countryside. All the chads go live in the capitals and big cities.

I think I did twice iirc.
The first time there was this nearly obese guy kissing and cuddling with a foid who was even fatter than him. I think they were both in their early 30s.

The second time it was your stereotypical nerd: glasses, grease hair, neckbeard, slightly overweight. He was hugging with a short, skinny, pale-skinned foid. Her hair was a mess but her face wasn't that bad. I guess a 4.5/10. She certainly looked better than him. I would have happily banged her.
It was just outside my university so they were both students, probably freshmen

Yes, I see "exceptions" very often. even guys I mog

Yeah saw a ricecel with a 4-5/10 foid.

Although for a ricecel to come to Uni in the UK - he's definitely loaded.

I once saw a fat greasy glasses wearing ginger guy with a gf. He looked exactly like your typical soyboy. His gf was a fat Asian though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had her flown in from somewhere.

Yes and they're usually white.

No when I see ugly guys with GFs they are always big guys.