Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting im kinda obssessed with this woman right now whos face ive not even seen

her99899

her99899

Banned
-
im kinda being a nigger right now cause im always so heartless with women. however i found this girl on reddit whos suicidal lowkey depressed as fuck and allegedley "hideous, fugly and hideous" (her words not mine) but just reading all the vents and the paragraphs she keeps posting and i talked a little to her pretending im a woman and stuff i just cant get out of my head. i know shes not the best looking as she says and could be very hideous but after some stalking ive found shes japanese, 18 and very skinny actually not fat i wanna see her face so bad and get to know her or be friends with her irl but i could never and she most likely would be like "URM EW WTF CREEPY!!!" mannnnn

im ngl, i wanna hug this foid! if she was a nigger i would have lost all feelings immediately

Friendly advice: Learn paragraphs.

i will adapt to this by saying at least no brutal no replypill

im kinda being a nigger
20240318 231008

Why are you faggots so obsessed with muh japanese gf? They're all insects

You can’t be a misogynist and yet yearn for and be desired by a woman. How the fuck do you retards not see this

im kinda being a nigger right now cause im always so heartless with women. however i found this girl on reddit whos suicidal lowkey depressed as fuck and allegedley "hideous, fugly and hideous" (her words not mine) but just reading all the vents and the paragraphs she keeps posting and i talked a little to her pretending im a woman and stuff i just cant get out of my head. i know shes not the best looking as she says and could be very hideous but after some stalking ive found shes japanese, 18 and very skinny actually not fat i wanna see her face so bad and get to know her or be friends with her irl but i could never and she most likely would be like "URM EW WTF CREEPY!!!" mannnnn
She is Chang/Chad/Tyrone only.

She only says she is ugly for attention and sympathy, like all women.

If you are ugly, she will never want to be friends with you

dumb GrAYpost

foids have no worth outside of their physical appearance, if you don't know what she looks like then she shouldn't be your oneitis

typical GrAY, worshipping a foid for no reason

dumb GrAYpost

foids have no worth outside of their physical appearance, if you don't know what she looks like then she shouldn't be your oneitis

typical GrAY, worshipping a foid for no reason
She's not my onitis but I'm not worshipping her either. I haven't done anything either it's more so I feel really bad for her. I asked my friend about this and he said that she could be doing all those vents and Paras online because of just getting attention which I'm moreso starting to see

You’re kind of being a nigger right now

This is the same as females who think all incels are prettyboys and chads

She's not my onitis
and the paragraphs she keeps posting and i talked a little to her pretending im a woman and stuff i just cant get out of my head. i know shes not the best looking as she says and could be very hideous but after some stalking ive found shes japanese, 18 and very skinny actually not fat i wanna see her face so bad and get to know her or be friends with her irl but i could never and
yes she is

but I'm not worshipping her either. I haven't done anything either it's more so I feel really bad for her. I asked my friend about this and he said that she could be doing all those vents and Paras online because of just getting attention which I'm moreso starting to see
he's probably right

anyway, you should probably just head over here:

you can find plenty of suicidal foids there. you can read their posts, admire them and make plans to kill yourself :)

yes she is

he's probably right

anyway, you should probably just head over here:

you can find plenty of suicidal foids there. you can read their posts, admire them and make plans to kill yourself :)
Oh boy

Alright guys let's not respond to this post anymore please

What's her reddit profile?

You should ask her to send you her nudes then tell her how ugly she looks even more with her weirdly shaped body then watch her kill herself

I feel you, I wish I could bang an Asian in bed