Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you ever thought about giving up on ascending and going your own direction ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m considering giving up on ascending and just going the path that I was sent by society I don’t see the point in doing all this stuff just somebody that’s uglier than I am it doesn’t seem worth the logical thing to do would be to just give up and move on with my life you know focus on getting career instead so I can thrive and not just survive society sent us our own way and when you continue to resist they keep sending you back the way you came because it’s not meant to be you’re not meant to be a normie you weren’t naturally selected

Blackpill says ascending is not really a thing but hope is last thing to die

I gave up on it in late teens, but its not something you can just forget about it. You dont actively try to get sex but you still get horny and oggle hot girls.

how are you expecting to get a career @Reclusemaxer

I already gave up on ascending a long time ago.

I mean im not even in the position to ascend or be in a relationship right now. I still have to wait till i get moneymaxxed and quit the 9-5 route and then fix my dick and looksmax by 2026. By then ill be mid 20’s and my young dating life will be over. Then ill hate life even more

I mean im not even in the position to ascend right now. I still have to wait till i get moneymaxxed and quit the 9-5 route and then fix my dick and looksmax by 2026. By then ill be mid 20’s and my young dating life will be over. Then ill hate life even more
Mid 20s is still prime aged

I'm doing that now. Just living my life, enjoying my copes. I find myself thinking about women and what could be, but then I remember who I am and that pipedream fades away. I don't live my life for women, so it's best to forget about them. I won't ever call myself MGTOW/MSTOW, feels cringe. I am just me.

It's not about ascending. I still crave to touch female body.

Ascension won’t happen anyway

I never tried ''ascending'' because it never began for me

Ascend by using commas and periods.

Yes and I decided against it.

Yeah.
I just resigned myself to this fate